Vengeance

It was a sunny 4am, she didn't sleep last night worrying about Do Min Joon and her life too. She looked at her hands wondering if she could control her body once Hae Boo started the operation. She started to cry. Her tears fell down to her hands when she realized she was crying she wiped her tears and said, "I can do it! I must!".

She walked in Yoon Jae's room, she looked at her brother and walked near him and she shouted, "Yoon Jae wake up!"

"What! What's the matter? it's only 4am please nonna let me sleep." Yoon Jae closed his eyes.

"I want to see Do Min Joon, I wish Hae Boo will finish today all the things to save him. I'm sorry Yoon Jae."

Yoon Hae stood up and said, "Before we do it can we eat first?." He didn't wait Song Yi's answer, he walked immediately to the dining room. He surprised because Hae Boo was in the living room watching television. "What are you watching? It's early in the morning. Did you already ate breakfast?."

He was still staring at the television, "I wanted to use all the new technology then I turned on the television and the next thing I saw was her beautiful face."

Song Yi said, "Beautiful? The true beauty is here, look at me. Anyway that's Se Mi. She's one of my friends. Stop watching, we need to eat our breakfast. Turn it off now."

"Okay let's eat." He turned off the television and walked to the dining room.

They started to eat their breakfast. Song Yi asked Hae Boo, "So how can you turn me into an alien? You're not going to bite me are you? or not going to put a syringe with your blood on my heart right?"

"What? Bite? That's disgusting. Where did you get it?"

"It's a vampire thing. So how will you do it?"

"You're right I need a syringe with my blood but I will not put it on your heart. I will inject it in your veins of your arms then my blood will do the work."

"Am I going to feel pain? I watched a movie when someone turned into a vampire. The person was crying because of pain."

"Of course not. Your body will decide if you're gonna accept my blood. If your body can't control it you will die like you're suffocating. That's all."

"Oh glad to hear it."

"Nonna don't think so much, I know you can do it." Yoon Jae said.

"Okay. Thank you."

***

"Hey!" Yoo Seok came to the police station. He saw detective Byung-hee looking at the paper seriously. "What are you thinking about?"

"I'm reading about Jae Kyung's case and there's something that comes on my mind."

"What is it?"

"Do you know what happened to Lee Shin, Jae Kyung's secretary?"

"As far as I know after the case he disappeared. They said he's been in London. What are you curious about?"

Detective sighed, "Nothing, let's forget about it. The case was closed. We have a new case to investigate. Let's focus on it."

"That's the spirit." Yoo Seok said.

In Jae Kyung's cell the guard said, "You have a visitor." He accompanied Jae Kyung in the visitor's area then the guard stood near the door.

"It's been a year since I saw you. How's your trip?" Jae Kyung asked Lee Shin.

"The trip goes well sir. It takes me a year to figure out how to get you out here. I met some people to help us. They said give them three months to do it."

"I know I can count on you. Soon enough I can take my revenge on those people who ruined my life." Jae Kyung smiled.