Brothers

"Finally I'm out in jail. I'm sure they will look for me. I can take my revenge now" Jae Kyung laughed.

"Sir I have found out that Do Min Joon has disappeared. They didn't know why." Lee Shin said.

"Really? That's so sad. How can I beat him if he's already gone? Song Yi is still here, you must focus on her." Jae Kyung grinned

"Yes sir."

Song Yi was on set with Se Mi. They talked about what happened at her house. Song Yi was thinking their problem about Do Min Joon.

"Don't worry too much, Song Yi just have faith in yourself. Anyway, why are all the aliens so hot?" Se Mi laughed.

"What? Please don't say you're starting to like Hae Boo. It's hard to fall in love to them"

"Why? What's wrong about it? Don't worry I'm just kidding I just want you to smile." Se Mi got a message to her phone. "My brother messaged me he said Jae Kyung escaped in jail and he said you should be careful."

Song Yi sighed, "Another problem came. I should give a warning to Yoon Jae and Hae Boo. Right now we don't need any destruction."

Back on Song Yi's house. Hae Boo said, "Maybe one month we could finish this. I thought we couldn't do it faster. I'm so thankful that you're my partner here in building it. You're so smart I'm starting to get confused if you are really Song Yi's brother."

Yoon Jae smiled, "Please don't say that even though my sister was sometimes ignorant, she is still the best sister for me no one can ever replace her."

"Yeah I know. Same here, even Do Min Joon is not my brother. I treat him like my real brother."

"Now you mention it, how did Min Joon Hyung save your life?"

"That time was my first day on Earth. I was doing research, I didn't know how to speak any languages and I can't understand whatever they said to me. Everyone made fun of me because of my weird clothes but an oldman gave me clothes he helped me to change. I thought he was so kind but he told me he helped me because he didn't like my clothes and he found it annoying. I was so hungry at that time I found bread and I took it then someone punched me. I wanted to hit him too but I was so weak I couldn't use my power. I thought every human was so cruel. When the man was going to hit me again someone stopped him and he paid for the bread then he gave it to me. I didn't talk to him and I followed him wherever he went. He didn't know that I was following him. I was so surprised when I saw that man can use a teleport then I realized that we are the same species."

"So that was your first meeting with Hyung?" Yoon Jae asked.

Hae Boo nodded, "Yes, the second time we met was on our planet. He was surprised when he saw me, he didn't imagine that I am the same with him. From that day we talked about Earth and exchanged some information. We became close and we treat each other like brothers."

"That's cool. If you two are brothers then you're also my brother."

When Song Yi arrived, she told Hae Boo and Yoon Jae about Jae Kyung escaping in jail.

Hae Boo asked, "Who is Jae Kyung?"

"He's our enemy. I'm sure he will take his revenge, Do Min Joon made his life miserable. We should be careful and be alert."

"Don't worry I will protect you from him." Hae Boo said.