Finding Cheon Song Yi

"I can't believe it! Back on Earth!" Hae Boo shouted. He was so amazed by the new Earth, buildings, cars, people, technologies, etc.

"Now how can I start this? hmmm.. I'm going to ask someone I guess." Hae Boo scanned the surroundings and he found a student girl then he asked, "Good morning can I ask you something? I'm looking for someone, her name is Cheon Song Yi. Do you know her?"

"Of course I know her! Are you stupid?" The student girl walked away

"So this is now the people on Earth. When someone asks a question you will insult him. I need to learn all the new manners."

Hae Boo saw a drunk man. He didn't want to ask him but the drunk man stared at him and said "What's your problem? Why are you looking at me like that? HA!"

Hae Boo had no choice and he thought maybe the drunk man know Song Yi "Well, I'm looking for someone"

"What's his name?"

"His?? She's a girl, her named is Cheon Song Yi"

"What do you want from her? Do you know she's my girlfriend!" the drunk man laughed.

"Maybe that's a different girl. Thank you mister" Hae Boo thought that maybe the drunk man is crazy

"She's my girlfriend now after Do Min Joon left her."

"You know Do Min Joon?"

"Hell yeah! A man that can teleport. Look I'm going to teleport myself. Boom!" but nothing happened

"He's really crazy." Hae Boo ran away fast

When the drunk man turned around Hae Boo was gone. "Uh-oh. I thought I'm going to disappear but I teleported him somewhere. I am really good." the drunk man laughed.

Meanwhile, at Song Yi's house. Song Yi looked at the star, "Do Min Joon where are you now? I missed you so much. I missed sleeping in your arms, when I wake up the first thing I see is your face." Song Yi reminisced the days when they were together and she looked at the plants that connected to Do Min Joon. "Do Min Joon? What happened to you? why the plants are dying. Please be safe there."

It's late at night but Hae Boo was still looking for Song Yi. "Okay that's it I will ask the policeman if they knew Cheon Song Yi"

"Good evening mister policeman. I'm looking for someone"

"Are you talking to me?"

"I guess yes 'cause you're the only one standing here"

"I'm sorry but I'm not a policeman, I am a prosecutor. But anyway who is it? Maybe I can help"

"You're not a policeman? Why are you in the police station? Anyhow her name is Cheon Song Yi."

"Are you kidding, of course I know her. Why are you looking for her? Are you a stalker?"

"Stalker? I don't know that word. I need to see her to save my friend. Please help me."

"Why? Song Yi is not a doctor, she can't help you. She's an actress for crying out loud."

Hae Boo sighed, "I need to see her. If I can't see her she will never able to see him again"

The prosecutor was confused, he didn't know if he could trust the guy, "Him?"

"Yes him, Do Min Joon"

"What the! Do Min Joon is not here right now. Who are you? Are you an alien?"

Hae Boo looked in the eyes of the prosecutor and he wondered how he knew it. Did he know Min Joon? He knew that he could trust the prosecutor. "Yes I am. I'm saying this 'cause you're a prosecutor so please can you take me to her and please can I know your name? I'm Hae Boo."

"I'm Yoo Seok. I knew Do Min Joon's identity. You can trust me. I will accompany you to Song Yi's house."