Farewell

It was late at night and the doorbell rang, Yoon Jae opened the door.

"Hey mom and dad. How are you?". Yoon Jae greeted his parents.

"What's the matter of your sister? Why does she want to talk to us?" Her mother asked nervously.

"You must ask her not me."

Their parents sat down and Song Yi came. Her face was so sad she didn't know how to say goodbye to her parents. It's been a year since her mother forgave her father and now that her family is finally complete she needs to say goodbye.

Song Yi didn't know how to start it, "How are you? Mom, Dad I need to tell you something I know why Do Min Joon never come back. He's dying now."

Her mother and her father were surprised by what she said, "Why? How did you know about it? Are you okay?"

"It's a long story but this is Hae Boo. He's also an alien like Do Min Joon. He's the one who told me what happened to Do Min Joon."

"Hi!", Hae Boo raised his hand.

"What? So he's not really your nephew?" she asked her husband.

"Of course not, I was just trying to helped your daughter"

"You helped your daughter to lie to me?"

Song Yi interrupted the conversation of her parents. "Mom just stop, that is not the reason why I ask you to come here." She sighed, "Do Min Joon needs me, I'm the only one who can help him. I need to kiss him to prevent him from dying."

"Just like in a fairy tale? Okay if you want to save him just go." Her mother said.

"But there's a little problem mom. I can't live on their planet so I need to transform like them."

Her mother's eyes wide. "What?! that's insane Song Yi I will not allow you to do that!"

"Mom it's too late."

"You telling me it's too late to save him so there's a little chance to save him?"

"No mom, it's too late to stop me from becoming an alien. I'm an alien now." Song Yi teleported besides her mother.

"What did you do? Why did you destroy your life" Her mother cried.

Song Yi's father said, "It's alright she did it because she loves Do Min Joon so much she's not destroying her life, she's saving her life. Do Min Joon is her life."

Song Yi smiled, "Thanks dad."

Her mother wiped her tears and said, "When will you leave? You will come back here right?"

"Tomorrow. Hmmm mom to tell you honestly I don't know if I can come back here or when will I be back here."

Mrs. Cheon shouted, "Tomorrow! and you never know if you can come back?! You telling me all of this just now?!"

"I'm really sorry mom, dad." Song Yi cried.

Her dad said, "It's okay, you're not a human now but you're still my daughter. I have faith that you will be back here on Earth. You had a lot of problems these days. I know you will survive all of this."

Song Yi hugged her mom and dad. "Thanks dad."

"Hey I'm still part of this family I need a hug too." Yoon Jae hugged his family.

Song Yi's parents stayed at her house. They slept together because each of them knew that maybe this is the last time that their family will be together. Song Yi has a skill now she can hear clearly, she heard someone talking outside of her house.

"Lee Shin! Are you sure she's still alive if someone sees us here we're in big trouble?" Song Yi suspected that the voice was from Jae Kyung.

"Yes she's still alive."

"Okay just do your job I will be right here in the car."

"Yes sir."

Song Yi stood up immediately and came out to her room. She saw Hae Boo standing in the living room and whispered, "Do you hear it? Get ready Song Yi, I will get Jae Kyung and you take care of Lee Shin."

She disagreed with Hae Boo's plan, she whispered, "No, I must take care of Jae Kyung. I need to talk to him. You must trust me in this one."

Hae Boo was not happy with it but he agreed to it. "Okay, but promise me you will be fine. If you need my help just call my name. After I'm done with Lee Shin I will call Yoo Seok then I'm gonna follow you."

Song Yi nodded. "I promise." Then she used her teleport and was gone.