Finally!

Song Yi was nervously standing at Hae Boo's house, holding the bottle of water. "I hope it works."

"Hey! Why are you standing there come on in Song Yi. Let me guess, you only walk here?" Hae Boo asked.

She nodded, "I needed some time to think of our situation. Having this kind of power makes your life fast, I'm not yet used to it. I'm so scared Hae Boo, what if this water is useless to him?"

"Look it's okay to be scared sometimes but we need to believe that he will wake up with the help of that water. If this water doesn't work then we need to believe that there's more way to cure him. If we stop and do nothing he will die and all the hard work of you, your family and friends are useless. "

She smiled and kissed the bottle, "This gonna work I'm sure of it, thank you for that Hae Boo."

Hae Boo opened the bottle and poured it in Do Min Joon's mouth. The bottle was empty and there was no reaction in his body.

Song Yi asked nervously, "Did it work? Why he's eyes still closed?"

"Shhh! We need to wait. Waaah"

Do Min Joon's eyes slowly opened and stared blankly at the ceiling like he didn't care about his surroundings. Song Yi ran to him and touched his face. She cried, "Hey it's me Song Yi."

At first there was no response then after a second his eyes slowly moved towards Song Yi's face. Do Min Joon said, "Am I dead?"

Hae Boo answered, "No, you're alive! I'm so happy you're back."

Do Min Joon stood up and looked at the window. "That's impossible, maybe this is only a dream." He smiled and touched Song Yi's face. "I'm on my planet and Song Yi is here. This dream is so wonderful."

She held his hand, "This is not a dream, this is real Do Min Joon. I'm here."

"What? No! If you're really here you can't breathe unless you become like us." His eyes wide, "Are you?"

"Yes, Hae Boo and some of our friends and my brother helped me to be here with you."

"Why?! You are destroying your life! How about your dream? Your family?"

"I'm not destroying my life, you are my life." She kissed him.

Hae Boo said, "Oh. I think I need to get out of here."

"No! I'm feeling that you do a lot for me. I'm so thankful for that and for saving my life." Do Min Joon hugged him. "Thank you my brother."

Song Yi smiled, "Yes, you're alive because of him."

Hae Boo embarrassed, "I'm your brother, I always got your back. Seriously, you two need a room. I need to get out of here."

Do Min Joon patted his shoulder, "Go."

As soon as Hae Boo was gone in the room, they continued kissing like there was no tomorrow.