That's What Friends Are For

Song Yi was nervous because that was the day Hae Boo will start the operation for her. There were four people there; Song Yi, Hae Boo, Yoon Jae and lawyer Young Mok. Song Yi told Young Mok about what happened to Do Min Joon and what they planned to save him.

"I know this is only the beginning of your plan but I want to be here and I'm happy for inviting me here Song Yi. Be strong for the sake of Do Min Joon and good luck." Lawyer hugged Song Yi.

"Thank you."

Yoon Jae sat beside Song Yi and said, "I know you can do it. He needs you." He patted Song Yi's back.

"Of course I can." She hugged Yoon Jae.

Song Yi walked to her bedroom and Hae Boo was there holding a syringe. He injected it in his arm then he pulled the plunger off the syringe and his blood sucked on it.

Hae Boo said, "Are you ready Song Yi? Just think it's like a bite of an ant."

Song Yi laid on her bed and said, "Yes, I'm ready let's start this." She closed her eyes.

Hae Boo injected syringe in Song Yi's arm and said, "It's done, you can have your rest now."

"I feel so sleepy see you later Hae Boo, thank you." Song Yi slept.

The door opened and Yoon Jae came into Song Yi's room. "How's my sister? Is she going to be okay?"

"I told you, I didn't know if she could survive it. It takes a month to know if she will successfully control it or not. We need to leave her alone, she needs to rest for now."

"Okay let's go." Yoon Jae and Hae Boo went to the living room with lawyer Young Mok.

The lawyer said, "Song Yi is the only one who can save Do Min Joon. I hope she can handle the pressure."

"Nonna is so stubborn and strong, she can do it." Yoon Jae said.

"I have faith in her anyway I will go home now. Call me if there's something wrong here and update me about Song Yi."

"Okay take care."

Yoo Seok came home and he saw his mother and Se Mi talking about her latest movie. He joined the conversation, "How's the superstar?"

"Superstar? Shut up Hyung! Why are you so early?" Se Mi said.

"I just need to rest that's all." Yoo Seok smiled.

His mother said, "You work so hard at your job. You really need to rest."

"Song Yi was not in shooting, maybe she's sick because of Do Min Joon. I'd better visit her." Se Mi said.

Yoo Seok remembered Song Yi's plan. He didn't want her sister to get involved in it. He said, "You don't need to visit her, you can call her. I know you're tired because of your latest movie."

Se Mi was curious about her brother, "You never concern me. Why are you stopping me to visit Song Yi? She's my friend, she's in sorrow now she needs me."

Their mother stopped them, "The two of you stop it. You're fighting because of Song Yi!"

"I'm going to my room now." Yoo Seok walked away.

Song Yi woke up and she looked at her hands and she didn't feel any changes. She walked to the living room and she saw Hae Boo watching television.

"Finally you're awake."

Song Yi asked, "How long will I know that I'm fully an alien?"

"More than three months. We need to build the spaceship before you're fully an alien."

"Why?"

"If you're an alien you can't live on Earth just like Do Min Joon. You can die here."

"How will I know if I'm alien?"

"You'd hear clearly even if they are far away and you can do teleport."

"Okay so the next thing will do is to build the spaceship." Song Yi said.

"Yes, we'd need to use your backyard. I have already done some blueprint. Yoon Jae told me that you're an actress. You can go back to your work. You're going to miss it if you're an alien."

"Yes I'm going to miss it, it is my life." She looked on her cellphone. She saw that Se Mi texted her. How are you? Do you feel well now? I hope you'd come for tomorrow's shooting. She smiled knowing that Se Mi was still concerned for her. "Shooting? okay I'll be there."