"Two tickets to "Letters to Juliet"." Pepper asked the clerk at the ticket booth.

"Are you on a date too? Guess it must be the afternoon for chick flicks. Another couple of teenagers just bought some tickets too." She told Pepper as she handed her tickets and change.

"Really?" Pepper thought for a moment but brushed it off and joined Tony who was buying concessions.

"Two sodas, nachos-" "Make that two sodas and a large popcorn." Pepper interrupted.

"Pepper, I'm hungry, I want my nachos." Tony said in a whining tone.

"Yeah, and you always put onions and peppers on them, I don't want you having onion-cheese-pepper breath." Pepper made a face as she paid for their snacks.

"Whatever." Tony grumbled and grabbed a handful of popcorn.

"Wait for the movie!" She scolded lightly.

"Yes 'mother'." Tony said in-between bites.

-/-/-/-/

"Middle row." Tony said as they entered the room.

"Alright." Pepper walked into the middle row and almost winced aloud as she saw the guy she wished would disappear.

"Pepper, Tony, fancy seeing you here." Peggy said with the same look Pepper had on her face.

"Isn't it?" Pepper took the seat next to Peggy and motioned for Tony to sit next to her. Steve waved to Tony when he saw him.

"Why do I have the feeling that this isn't going to end well?" Peggy whispered to Pepper, who just nodded.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"Nat, why exactly are you forcing me and Thor to go see "Letters to Juliet" with you?" Clint asked with a bored expression.

"Because I wanted to see it with you and Thor needs cheering up after that situation with Loki so I invited him too." Natasha explained.

"I'm fine." Thor said as we walked over, trying to balance three containers of nachos.

"Right, that's why you're stuffing yourself with processed cheese covered tortilla chips." Clint rose an eyebrow.

"Shut up." Thor muttered.

"Come on guys, the movie's starting." Natasha grabbed her gummy worms and Clint's chocolate covered peanuts and dragged them to the house were the movie was playing.

"I want to sit in the top row." Clint announced in a whisper and ran up to the top row.

"Why? Best view?" Thor had a small smile as he joked.

Clint threw a peanut at his head. "No, it just gives me plenty of target practice with my peanuts."

"Do you even eat any of those?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah, I eat half of the box and throw half the box. Sometimes I find ones on the ground after I throw them and I eat those too." He grinned. Natasha and Thor just rolled their eyes.

-/-/-/-/

"I'll be right back Tony, I'm going to go to the bathroom." Pepper whispered before leaving, already around halfway through the movie.

Peggy didn't realize that Pepper had left, but she had to go the bathroom too, so she whispered to Steve and left quickly.

Tony moved to sit next to Steve since their girlfriends were gone.

"This movie is really bad." Tony whispered to him.

"That's the last time I let Peggy pick the movie." Steve muttered.

"Oh, they're gonna kiss." Tony announced.

"What, have you seen this before?" Steve asked.

"Why would I be suffering through it again? No, it's just a typical chick flick, they always kiss at times like this." He sat there for a moment and sure enough, they kissed.

"Told you." Tony said as he watched the scene, unimpressed.

"What?" Steve said, noticing his expression.

"They suck at kissing scenes. I'm fifteen and I can kiss better than them." He scoffed.

Steve stared at him for a few seconds before looking back at the movie. He was curious, very curious, to see how Tony kissed. They had kissed that once, but it was five seconds.

It wouldn't be his first long kiss, he had kissed Peggy five times, and it was disappointing. It's not like she was a bad kisser, she was probably quite good. She was gentle and caring. Sweet and kind. That's what kissing her was like, but Steve didn't want to kiss someone who kissed like that. He wanted someone who kissed passionately, not softly, and romantically. When he kissed Peggy, there were no sparks at all. He wondered what it would be like to actually kiss Tony, rather than an interrupted peck.

"I can." Tony repeated.

Steve said nothing.

"What, you doubt it?" Tony said.

Steve wasn't going to lie, but saying nothing was different than lying, wasn't it?

"Fine." Tony muttered.

Steve turned and looked at him. He probably shouldn't have done that, because next thing he knew, he was leaning in to kiss him. Steve realized what he was doing, and stopped. But that didn't matter, because Tony finished it.

Tony's soft lips met Steve's slightly chapped ones to initiate a slow, passionate kiss. Steve put his arms around Tony's neck, and Tony placed his hands on Steve's waist, ignoring the awkward position from the armrest separating the two. They continued moving their lips in perfect harmony before rising from their seats and moving so they were against the wall. The kiss deepened, intensified, and built up passion inside them both until he let out a low moan. They continued, their tongues now mingling in a passionate dance. Neither of them had ever experienced anything like this before. The bliss was overwhelming. They were so caught up in each other, and nothing mattered anymore. They both wished for the moment to last forever.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Natasha, though she was the definition of tomboy, always loved a good chick flick. They made her all smiley and weird, but she liked it. She was very absorbed in the movie when she was interrupted by a shocked whisper from Clint.

"Is that Steve?" He rose from the seat and glanced at the couple furiously kissing by the wall.

"Is he snogging Tony Stark?" Thor was out of his seat too. They both turned to Natasha for her opinion.

"Sorry Steve, I don't think I can help you out here." She thought to herself. "It looks like them." She answered plainly, nearly as surprised as the other two were.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Pepper exited the bathroom stall and hummed to herself, reapplying her lip gloss and washing her hands. She had just put in a breath mint when Peggy exited another stall and began washing her hands.

"I hope they reach the kissing soon, I'm hoping Tony will kiss me." Pepper said, smiling.

"We better head back, we just missed the most romantic part, I've seen the movie before." Peggy replied, glancing at her watch.

"Wait, if you're here, and I'm here, who's separating Steve and Tony?" Pepper asked. The two girls exchanged glances and rushed back to the movie, only to find that Steve and Tony were gone.

Pepper bit her lip. Peggy sat back in her seat and Pepper did too.

Their boyfriends, whom they found cuddling that morning, had now disappeared after the most romantic part. Not a good combination. At all.