Chapter 57

Chapter 57

"Kellin, look how pretty this is! Isn't it pretty?" Anna asked as she leaned her head onto my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Not as pretty as you." I mumble, kissing the top of her head. She giggles and blushes.

"You're so cheesy." She giggles, poking my side. I smile and shrug softly.

"Eh. I guess I am."

Anna and I were walking down a snow covered trail in the park. The ground was covered in snow and it was still falling. Anthony and Cody had started a snow ball fight with each other and Taylor had ran off saying he was meeting a friend here. Anna and I had just decided to go for a walk away from the others because neither of us really wanted to get involved in a snowball fight. Anna glanced up at me.

"So....Are you gonna tell me what happened earlier?" I sighed and glanced down at her. I guess I had too. I mean, I did say I would....I sighed again and nodded.

"I guess....I um....Look, this is gonna sound really crazy. Please don't judge me about it." She stops walking and turns to face me. I immediately wrapped my arms around her waist. She puts her hands on my chest, leaning into me. Her hands were cold. I could tell they were despite the gloves she was wearing and the sweater I was wearing.

"Babe you know I won't." I slowly nodded, looking down at my snow covered shoes.

"Well.....I-I....When we were....um....you knowing...." I trail off awkwardly. Anna giggles and blushes, nodding. I laugh nervously. "Yea well....I-I...." Anna giggles and leans closer.

"Kellin, are you trying to tell me you had a boner or something?" I give her a confused look, slowly shaking my head.

"Uh...What's that?..." Anna's eye widen a bit and she giggles again, shaking her head.

"You're so innocent Kellin. I'll tell you what it is later, kay? Go on with what you were saying." I nodded again.

"I kept having these memories....."

"Like a flashback?" Anna asked, looking generally concerned. I shrugged.

"Uh....I guess....The only thing is I don't remember the memories. This is the first time something like this has happened." I glanced up at Anna. She slowly nodded and raised one of her hands to my cheek. Without thinking, I leaned into her touch.

"So....you're remembering something you don't remember?" I nodded.

"Well, maybe you had like, blocked out that memory. Like, on Adventure Time, how Finn puts some of his memories into the Vault. You could be doing that." I gave her a confused look. I didn't know what she was talking about, but I didn't question it. I just shrug.

"I don't know. I guess." She puts her head onto my chest.

"So this happened this morning when we?...." she asks, blushing a bit. I nodded. She looks up at me and pouts.

"But I enjoyed it." I couldn't help but to smile a bit, remembering what happened this morning.

"I did too. I was just really confused after it happened." Anna giggles.

"Well then," she pauses and stands on her tip toes, kissing me and then pulling back, "we'll have to do it again sometime." She giggles a winks at me. I pull her closer to me.

"Yea. I guess we'll have to. I think that would be nice." Anna smirks a bit.

"It shall be more than nice." She looks around then giggles. "We're alone." I look around too. She was right. We were in an isolated part of the park. Not many people come this far because there was no play equipment back here. Joggers and people usually run by here, but it was snowing. Most people don't go jogging when its snowing. I look back at Anna and smile.