Chapter 50

Chapter 50

"A-Anna I don't know....T-this doesn't look all too well on me...." I whisper while looking into her mirror. It looked horrible. I looked horrible. Anna shakes her head and walks over to me, putting her head on my shoulder. I could feel her arms around my waist. Without thinking, I leaned back into her and closed my eyes.

"No Kellin. You look adorable. Could I re straighten your hair maybe?" I shyly looked down and nodded. I really didn't want to move. I...I liked this. I liked it just being me and Anna. I mean, I enjoyed having the other guys around, but I liked it just being us. There was no one to interrupt us. Sadly, it had to be interrupted. Anna pulled back and grabbed my wrist, pulling me into her bathroom.

"Sit up on the counter." she said as she plugged in her straightener, turning it on. I did as she said and looked over at her.

"Hey Anna?" She looked up at me, opening the straightener and going to work on the mess I call my hair.

"Kelly?" I look down shyly, swigging my feet a bit.

"Would you tell me about you?" I whispered, looking up at her from under my bangs. She was smiling at me. I gave her a shy, hopeful smile. She giggled and looked back at my hair.

"You're adorable, you know that Kellin? And yes, yea I will tell you about me. Where would you like for me to start?" I shrug softly. Honestly, I didn't know that. It's nice to know that at least 0% (one person) out of the human population finds me attractive, And it's someone I find attractive too. She probably has more than 0% of the world that thinks she'd attractive. For some reason, I'm jealous of them. I mean, I know I'm her boyfriend and all, but they don't feel self conscious every moment of their lives and can actually enjoy having an attractive girlfriend. I can't, I'm too worried about losing the girl.

"Anywhere you'd like to start." She purses her lips for a moment, stooping the straightening of my hair-while she had some of my hair in the straightener, might I add-to think.

"Umm, well, my name is Annaleigh "Anna" Armstrong and I really like that because AA also stands for Asking Alexandria and that band is amazing." she says, going back to working on my hair. "Um...I am sixteen going on seventeen and I like "The Sound Of Music.". My favorite book is, "The Fault In Our Stars' by John Green. I like kittens. I'm home schooled because of a jerk I used to go out with and all the problems he's put me through, but I'm a straight A student. Um....I like bracelets? Oh, and Tony Perry's face. But not as much as I like your face. Oh yea, did I mention, I have an insanely adorable boyfriend?" she asks, rubbing her nose against mine and giggling. I smile a bit and do the same back, more shyly though. I hate not knowing if I could do stuff like this with her. While most guys would be able to kiss a girl with confidence and hug them without hesitating, I would be able to shakily kiss better and hug them if they hugged first. It may seem selfish, but I hope Anna doesn't realize she could do better anytime soon. I like her too much. She sits the straightener down and starts messing with my hair, probably trying to find a good way to style it. Ha. Good luck with that. It takes me forever to style it correctly.

"What about you Kelly? Tell me about you." I look up at her and give her a sad smile.

"What's to tell? I'm a sad, depressed teen with a dead mom," I felt a jolt in my heart from that, ", a brother in a coma," another jolt, "and an abusive dad," one last jolt from that, ", there's not anything to tell." Anna shakes her head, looking a me with a sad grin

"No Kellin. That's about them. It may involve you, but it's about them. Tell me....Tell me your favorite song?"

"Trophy Father's Trophy Son by Sleeping With Sirens." I whisper softly, looking down at the floor. I could feel Anna moving my bangs out from my eyes and looked up at her.

"That's a good one. Oh, I need to find something to wear." she says as she takes my hand and pull me to her walk in closet. "Hey, I've always wanted to know, how did you and Anthony met? What was the beginning of the beautiful friendship we-Cody, Taylor and I-have come to know as Anthin?" I laugh a bit as she pushes me back onto her bed.

"Well....We met at school." I say, watching her as she goes through her closet. She pauses and looks back at me.

"Oh. How lovely. Now how about some details? Oh, and should I wear a Pierce The Veil shirt, or just a shirt shirt?"

"Wear a-"

"I'm gonna wear a Pierce The Veil shirt. Thanks."she says, interrupting me. It didn't matter though. I was going to tell her to wear a Pierce The Veil shirt. "Now, go on with your story." I smile a bit at her.

"Well, we met because some dudes were pushing me around and he stood up for me. We found out we had a lot of the same classes. we actually have all of them together, and we started talking a bit.Then everything just kinda...Happened." Anna pulls out a white Pierce The Veil shit with Pierce The Veil in the middle of two yellow fangs, listening as she does.

"How were they pushing you around? Like, what were they doing? Hey, what color skinnies would look good with this? Yellow maybe?"

"I'd do pink or blue honestly. You can do yellow if you want, but I think pink would be best. Maybe do blue converses or Vans? And you could do a blue or pink beanie too." I answer, forcing myself to tell her the truth. I was honestly hoping she'd forget that she wanted to know how Anth and I met. I didn't want to tell her we met because I was cutting at school. Speaking of cutting, I haven't done that in a while. I think this is my longest time clean from it, which is three days if I'm right. She looks at me and smirks a bit, raising an eyebrow.

"Since when are you a fashion adviser? Actually, you should do that one day. You'd be good at that. You should do that one day. Now, the story?" I look down shyly and shrug.

"They took my notebook away from me and looked through it. I had a bunch of drawings and things like that in it, so it was kinda personal, as in it had personal things in it. One of the guys who was looking through it started laughing at it and threw it to one of the other football players. I just stopped watching after that; I didn't want to see their reactions. But, when the guy threw it, Anthony caught it. So, we kinda just became friends after that." I said, looking down the whole time and completely leaving out the part about cutting. Now that I really think about it, that was embarrassing. He found me at a moment of weakness. I hated being weak. Anna nods, smiling at me.

"Aww that's sweet. Now close your eyes so I can change." I raise my eyebrow a bit.

"You're changing in front of me?..." It didn't matter if she did really. It's not like I'd look. I wouldn't want her to look, so why should I? I didn't really want to see her either way. I wasn't the type of person who wanted a sexual relationship with someone. That wasn't weird, was it? I mean, most guys wanted nothing but that. All I wanted was for someone to love me. I never put much thought into it really. Maybe it was because I was looking for someone like Mom; someone who could love me ever though I was screwed up. I'e heard Max talking about something like that with mom before. He said he wanted a girl to give him the love he hadn't gotten from Dad. I guess that's how it was going with me.

"No because I'm not in front of you. I'm more to the left of you. Besides, your eyes will be closed, so it won't matter. Close your eyes." I didn't like closing my eyes. I'd see images of things Dad did if I had my eyes closed long enough. I just covered my eyes with my hand until she told me I could look. After that, I dropped my hands into my lap and looked at her. She looked amazing. The bright colors really suited her. She had taken my advice and worn pink jeans.

"So, blue Vans and pink beanie?" I quickly nod. She smiles and walks into her closet, coming out a few minutes later with both of them on. I lean my head onto my hand and smile.

"You look beautiful." She looks down and bushes, giggling s bit.

"Thank you. Now, let's do your makeup."