11• Betrayal

don't start music yet lol

~2 months later~

MADDIE:
two months had passed and still not one move did i get from Grayson. i guess he wore off. there was two weeks left until school started.

maybe it was time i moved on. obviously Grayson didn't like me anymore so what was the point in trying?

i was kind of famous now. the Dolan Twins fans loved me and wanted to see more of me every week. people from my old school would start texting me and said they didn't know what they were missing.

i snapped out of my thoughts when my phone started to buzz. who could that be?

i picked it up and it was an unknown number.

unknown: hey, i hear you're still single. wanna go out tonight?

me: who is this?

unknown: it's Blake

me: Bowls?

Blake: yep. so what about that date?

me: it's not a date

Blake: fine.

me: be here in 30

Blake: alright ;)

i put my phone down and sighed. what was i getting myself in to?

my hair was already straightened so i decided to pull it up in a high ponytail. i looked through my closet and found a cute outfit.
it was a white shirt and blue worn out jeans with gold heels. i didn't like heels but no other shoes matched.

i ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and applied powder, base, and mascara

i ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and applied powder, base, and mascara. i needed this. even if i didn't like Blake—even if i hated him—i needed to get Grayson out of my head.

not long after, the doorbell rang.

"hey Blake." i muttered as i open the door and see him standing there, smirking.

"ready to go?" he asked.

that's when i remembered. i didn't tell Tiff. not that she would care.

"yeah, hang on a sec."

i ran upstairs to Tiff's room and she was lying on her bed, on the phone.

"hang on." she told the person on the phone and put them on mute.
"what's up?" she asked.

"i'm going out." i said.

she cocked an eyebrow. "with a group or a guy?"

"Blake Bowls." i rolled my eyes.

"i thought you didn't like him and i thought you liked Grayson."

"i did.." i said, "i do. but Grayson hasn't opened up and i need a break."