7• Secret

a few weeks later, i had made a few different friends. They were all guys, which was okay.

there was Luke Patterson, Brett Shelton, and Blake Bowls.

they were all friends with the twins.

it was the third week of summer.
i was laying down, scrolling through my phone and checked the views on the Twins' videos.

i had been in the last three. Types Of Students, Types Of Teachers, and i helped Ethan prank Grayson by filling his room with mouse traps. every video had more than 2 million views. people were wanting to know more about me every week. how's we meet? am i dating one of the twins? etc. life was much better in LA.

it was around 10 pm so i put my phone on the charger and pulled my blankets over my body. i took a shower about thirty minutes ago. i tried to go to sleep when my phone went off. it was Grayson.

Grayson: hey, we're hanging out tomorrow, right?

Me: yeah. but who's we?

Grayson: you, me, the rest of the guys. maybe not Blake, though.

Me: why don't you like Blake?😂

Grayson: never have. there's something about him that's just...idk. i just don't like him lol

Me: well he is a bastard lol. where will we be going?

Grayson: hmm idk. surprise😉

Me: ugh fine. i'm goin to bed

Grayson: sorry🤷🏻‍♂️lol gn

Me: gn

i sighed and soon my eyes fluttered shut.

***

"MADDIE!" i woke up to the sound of Tiff shouting my name downstairs.

"alright, alright! i'm up!" i screamed.

"the twins are here!!" i could here the happiness in her voice. what a child.

i laughed to myself then snapped to my senses. the twins?! here, right now?!

i was only wearing an emerald top and booty shorts and i had horrible bed head.

"um...in a minute!" i quickly ran to my closet and grabbed a pair of worn out jeans and a red "pink" top with my black high top converse.

i abruptly turned around turned on my curling iron. i had a specialty of speed curling.

i applied powder and base to my face because my face was really pale this morning. after that, i grabbed the wand and curled my hair in less than only two minutes.

i grabbed my phone, earphones, and ran down the stairs.
"hey," i said.

Grayson and Ethan stood there staring at me.

"well, i'm heading to work." Tiff said, breaking the silence.

she left and i stood there alone with the Twins once more.

"well you can sure get ready fast." Grayson chuckled.

i laughed. "what time is it anyway?" i asked.

Ethan checked his phone. "12. the boys are already there."

"where?" i asked.

"like i said last night...secret." Grayson winked and i rolled my eyes.

we all walked out the door and i could hear Grayson whisper something in Ethan's ear. if only i knew what he said...