Act Cool Channel Your Inner Glacier

There he was, Damon Salvatore. Standing there in all his terrifying glory, red eyes blazing. He was like Victoria from Twilight. Only, he's a guy....

Well, this is cool I suppose. You know. Damon's alive.

Damon's alive. OMG Damon's alive!! Can we hear a whoop whoop? No, whatever, you're not cool anyway.

I shook my head and flung myself at Damon, trapping him in a bear hug.

I was violently shoved back, taken by surprise, tripping over and faceplanting the ground in the process. Fate obviously loves me. I quickly got back onto my feet and glared at Damon.

"So you steal my grapes and make me faceplant the ground? I have a feeling I don't like you very much anymore." I told him. He didn't look fazed one bit. "How are you even alive right now? Why are your eyes red? What is even going on? And why, oh god why, in the name of Destiel, would you steal my grapes!? Of all the things you had the opportunity to steal- my jacket, my scarf, my phone, my eyes, my heart, hell even my hair! WHY DID YOU STEAL MY GRAPES!?"

Damon seemed just a little bit taken aback by my outburst about grapes, but I could still see the amusement in his once gorgeous eyes. He took a step toward me before answering. "Amarnia Sage, you of all people should recognise dark magic when you see it. She saved me- Astrid.-"

I interrupted him, completely baffled. "What the whovian Damon? She killed you in the first place! How could you take her side? I tried to save you! Your heart was ripped out, by her cold, really badly manicured hands! Honestly." 

"Just as immature as ever I see." He replied snarkily.

It was at that precise moment that I decided that I needed to quote Harry Potter. It just had to be done, no avoiding it. "You need to sort out your priorities." After saying this, I did a little hair flip and had a fangirl moment on the inside. 

OMG RUPERT GRINT AND DANIEL RADCLIFFE AND TOM FELTON AND EVERY OTHER PERSON EVER!

"In other news, the weather today was fine and sunny- unfortunately- and we can all expect a nice chilly morning tomorrow." I snapped my head to the left, where I had heard another voice. Vaguely familiar. 

"OMG KADEN! BABE I LOVE YOU, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? MARRY ME!" I screamed at him randomly. If you didn't guess it by now, the person who joined us was none other than my good- incredibly hot and british- friend Kaden. AKA also one of Klaus' hybrids.

"Back to that are we Marni?" He asked cheerily, a cheeky grin making it's way onto his greek godly chiselled face.

I smiled back before giving him a massive bear hug. "Old habits die hard, young one."

All of a sudden Kaden was ripped off of me and thrown into the opposite wall. I looked up expecting it to have been Damon having a temper tantrum, but instead I saw it was just a bunch of vamps or hybrids or whatever baring their fangs at me. Whatever.

What? Don't judge me! Have you seen Damon in a temper tantrum? No you have not and you shall be eternally grateful. He's like regular Damon, only he must be on his monthly's if you know what I mean. Can I say PMS and moodiness or what? Trust me, this bunch of peeps looked like 5 year olds compared to him.

"Hi there! I was just wondering if any of you had a spare pair of socks?" I greeted. There was a series of growls and hissing in return. "Oh stop being such a stereotypical bunch a babies."

Of course, this only incurred more anger. Cool. Suddenly one of the guys rushed at me, but I dodged just in time, swiping my nails against his cheek in the process. "Woop, woop, put your hands up. Holla, put your hands up! Marni-1 Freakshows- Zero, zilch, nothing, nada." I continued cheering, not noticing the person sneaking up behind me, until it was too late. I felt a searing pain as my neck was snapped, before I lost all consciousness.

-

I woke up in darkness. I think. Maybe my eyes were still closed. Maybe I went blind. Who even knows this stuff. "Moriarty!?" I called out, hoping that my dreams came true and I was kidnapped by my favourite villain. I knew he wanted to play Monopoly with me, no one can resist my charms.

No reply. Awkies.

"Look man, I'm sorry I bagged out your accent that one time, okay!? I was drunk! We all say things we don't mean when we're drunk, I actually think your accent is amazeballs! Come on, let's work this out over some nice hot coffee and a game of Monopoly. You know you want to!" I called out into the darkness, again with no reply.

Forever alone. 

Well, no phone (I checked), no books, no laptop, also means................no internet! I made the most horrified face I could muster up while trying to think of what I could do. 

Why don't you sleep? I heard a reasonable voice ask. I looked up, only to see nothing. Nuh-uh. No way I'm not seeing things!

WWDD (What Would Dean Do)? I asked myself, coming up short from anything normal. Sleep is not normal. What even is sleep.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang on my left and the door that I didn't even know was there was flung open wide, revealing a very unexpected saviour.

I think...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW I'M REALLY SORRY! LIKE REALLY. IT'S SHORT, IT'S PROBABLY PRETTY BAD, AND I'M PRETTY SURE I PROMISED KIA IN THIS CHAPTER. I HAVE FAILED YOU. AND I AM SORRY.

*BOWS DOWN HEAD IN SHAME*

IN OTHER NEWS, WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK IS HER CAPTOR? WHAT ABOUT HER SAVIOUR? DOES MARNI EVEN HAVE A SAVIOUR OR IS THAT THE SAME PERSON AS HER CAPTOR? DUN DUN DUUUNNNNNN!

I'M SORRY i'M JUST REALLY TIRED, I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THIS CHAPTER MAKES SENSE. DOES IT? 

ANYWAY. DAMON STOLE GRAPES AND THAT IS JUST NOT OKAY. YOU HAVEN'T REALLY SEEN MUCH OF DAMON'S CHANGES IN THIS CHAPTER, IT'S MORE OF A FILLER THAN ANYTHING. SOZ GUYS.

I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT. *HOLDS OUT GUN* SHOOT ME NOW. 

ANYWAY, SO YEAH, RECAP: ELIJAH'S BACK; DAMON DIED; MARNI IS NOW A WITCH/VAMPIRE HYBRID; HARRY POTTER IS COOL; SO ARE BOW TIES; I TOLD YOU I'M TIRED; DAMON'S ALIVE AGAIN BUT HE'S DIFFERENT; KADEN'S BACK IN; DAMON STOLE GRAPES BTW; OH YEAH AND MARNI GOT CAPTURED.

I THINK I GOT IT ALL. MAYBE. LET'S HOPE SO. 

I MISS MERLIN. JUST SAYING. 

SUPERNATURAL OMG!!!

BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE.

BYE!

COMMENT AND STUFF PLEASE! 

ILY GUYS!