Like... A Billion

So if you've been paying any attention at all, you'd know by now that Damon and I are in the middle of an argument. In hindsight I realise I probably overreacted a little bit, but then again so did he. Shadow and Ash Hallowan are two of my closest friends that I haven't really had the chance to hang out with recently due to their psycho sister. So of course I wanted to invite them to my kind-of-brother's birthday party! Besides, Jeremy's invited and I actually used to date the guy! But then Damon got all jealous because Shadow and Ash both used to have a thing for me, though he has no real reason to be since I'm with him and he's the one that I'm in love with. I mean, the guy got me hash browns, grapes and a stuffed olive costume for crying out loud. Come on! He gets me.

Anyway, as of this moment I'm getting ready to go hang out with Elijah and the Originals for the day, before Kol's party tonight which we decided should be hella fancy and masquerade themed. Because the last masquerade party in Mystic Falls went so well... note the sarcasm. Which reminds me I need an outfit still... oops. Guess I'll have to convince Elijah to come shopping with me. This could be fun.

Since I'm actually leaving the house today, I decided to dress accordingly. Which means no sweats and none of Damon's old t-shirts. So instead I've dressed myself in a cute dark to light blue ombre t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up. It actually looks really fancy and its made of satin or something like that. Anyway, I tucked that into some really cute high-waisted black shorts and slipped a pair of black 4 inch pumps on to give my outfit a kick. Get it? Because they're shoes? Ok, yeah I admit that was a terrible pun.. Satisfied with my outfit choice I moved onto making the rest of me presentable, so I applied some foundation and added some navy blue and black eyeshadow to my eyelids before swiping some mascara over my lashes and adding eyeliner to my lower lash line. My eyes look great at least.

Once I decided that I look decent, I walk out of my room and out into the parlour, looking for Elijah

Once I decided that I look decent, I walk out of my room and out into the parlour, looking for Elijah. He wasn't there. Rude.

"Oh Elijaaaaah!" I call out, waiting for his reply. When there's no answer I listen in with my vampire hearing, only to discover that lo and behold - nobody's even home. Ugh. I grab my bag and head out of the house, instead to look for my boyfriend. If I can't drag Elijah along, I might as well make up with my boyfriend and drag him with me.

I decide to run to the boarding house instead of drive, it's both quiet and good for the planet! It takes me about 20 seconds to get to the house and in through the window, and let me tell you! Once I'm in there, my jaw is literally on the floor, I'm that shocked. Now you're probably thinking, 'what? Why is she surprised? What happened?'. I'll tell you what bloody happened! I just walked in on my boyfriend kissing that bloody dopplebitch! Just when Elena and I were starting to get along too..

"What. The. Hell!?" I exclaim, my voice rising higher with every word. Damon and Elena spring apart as soon as I speak, guilty looks plastered on both of their faces. I swivel my head back and forth between the two, trying to make sense of what I just saw. I'm trying to deny what I know is the truth, but the evidence is just stacked up right in front of my eyes. Damon just cheated on me!