You Talk to Fish?

"You know that it is normal for most people to not talk to fish, right?" Artemis deadpanned from her seat on the ground.

"I'm not most people though. Anyways, they usually at least come say hi when I'm near," Percy said as he eyed the fish that swam around him. Suddenly he reached out and grabbed it. Putting it in a floating water bubble in the centre of the space. It swam in circles and did a couple flips in the small bubble before trying to get out, Percy exclaiming when it started to grow. The creature landed on the ground with the rest as a smiling M'gann. 

"Megan!" Artemis and a few others exclaimed and gave the martian a hug. Martian Manhunter slipping in from his form as an eel and sat at the edge. There was a jarring to the bubble as a dark mass plunged into the water above. Percy smirked as he opened a tunnel to an empty patch of ground causing Superboy to land heavily in the space with an 'oof'.

"You're alright right?" He looked concerned as he scanned over the green girl.

"I removed the memories she acquired from your mind. I must say you have seen some very traumatizing things," Martian Manhunter explained.

"Understatement of the century," all the demigods mumbled.

....

.....

....

So um... I know it's super short (I didn't even hit half my regular word count) but I might come back to it later and add on. I just felt super bad for the cliff hangar I left this on and how long it's been since I've updated period.

Anyways, quick question:

Should I post a story I started?

I know I am in desperate need of updating all my other books but it was a spur of the moment thing while I was away at camp before my surgery and already has a few chapters (not to mention a few other stories *cough* like 25 different ones *cough* that I've also have sitting half written.

So yeah. Also ideas if you have any. I feel like this is going nowhere already *sad face* but how to be able to get the inspiration to keep writing.

ANYWAYS, Love you all - Ghost