Water Works

"Is it just me or do you hear running water?" Wally said as the group approached the Hangar.

"That would be Percy. His attacks can be dangerous to those he sees as friends, deadly to those he sees as otherwise. When he's like this," Wonder Woman said as they saw the state of the Hangar.

The first thing to note was the water. It was everywhere, swirling in deadly whirlpools and snaking in serpent-like manners around the room, destroying anything in the room.

"Is that blood?" Robin asked as he saw the red mixed into the water, a deeper shade near the demigod that sat in a sphere that floated in the centre of the room. Percy's eyes stayed closed as his face contorted into pain, his mouth open in a silent scream. The clothes he had been wearing before were shredded, the remnants of his blue shirt floating in the mass of water, his jeans now ripped shorts.

"Something is cutting him," Batman pointed as a new slice appeared on his arm. "we should remove him from the water, it seems to be hurting him," he continued.

"Don't! It's the only thing keeping him alive," Diana looked sadly at her younger cousin, "Don't get to close. I need to call for help." She turned and walked down the hall pulling out her phone.

"What's cutting him if it's not the water?" Robin inquired, not expecting an answer from the others.

"Stories say that Tartarus cursed him after he came back from the pits," Aquaman spoke up, "He was one of the only people to enter and return."

"There are only three of us," A boys voice said from behind them making the group jump.

"He saw the worst of it though. Even if I was with him," a girl responded. The group turned to see another group of teenagers, all wearing matching orange t-shirts, five in all. It was a black haired boy and a blonde girl that had spoken. There were two blond boys, one with a girl that had choppy brunette hair holding his hand, the other holding the hand of the black haired boy.

"Thanks for coming so fast, I wasn't sure how to help him. Last time Thalia was there but this time looks a lot worse, there are more serpents this time too.

"Jason I need you to hit him, hard. Make him unconscious. Will I need you to get the Nectar and bandages ready," The blond girl ordered, the others moving immediately.

"What are you going to do?" Artemis asked, noticing how calm the group was about the scenario.

"I need everyone to step away from the water, not a drop touching you," She ignored the other blonde's question and pushed the group back, making way for the blond boy, Jason.

"Are you sure?" He questioned looking back arms raised. She nodded with approval before a strike of lightning came down on the son of Poseidon. The water serpents dropped and a scream was now audible from the now smaller sphere of water.

"Again," came from the back.

"Wait!" Wally spoke up," Aren't you hurting him?"

"No. My sister hits harder," Jason said casually.

"Aww, thanks, Jason," Diana said.

"I was talking about Thalia, and even then people say Percy barely flinched," Jason said in a mocking manner towards his sister.

"Do it Grace, we need to do this before he gets back to much strength," the other blond called Will said, a serious look covering his worry. Jason turned and let another bolt hit his friend. Percy fell before he started to float towards the group, the team and leaguers looking for the martian that they assumed was helping the demigod.

"Thank you, Jason," the blonde girl said as Will started to pour a liquid down Percy's throat and tend to the new cuts on his body.

"Who are you?" Batman finally said after being silent as he watched the events play out.

"I'm Annabeth, this is Nico and his boyfriend Will, that is Piper and her boyfriend Jason," Annabeth introduced by pointing each person as she said their names.

"Why does the water do that around him?" Robin asked.

"It's subconscious mostly but the sphere is so we don't hear his screams and the serpents are to push people away. He doesn't like getting others involved," Nico explained with a sad look crossing the demigod's face.

"What made him react like that?" Piper then asked, worry written on her face, "It's usually not this bad either."

"We were sparing when Miss Martian read his mind. She didn't look so good after looking," Wally supplied.

"Holy Hades, that would do it. That idiot knows we aren't trained to fight mortals, plus he's seen stuff even the gods are afraid of," Annabeth looked over at her Seaweed Brain.

"Not to mention the hit he probably took because of that fatal flaw. Hurting an ally is one of the worse things to do in his mind. He probably held back that whole fight anyways," Nico added.

"You guys worry way too much," a laugh came from the boy laying on the ground.

"PERCY!" came multiple cries of relief from the teens and Wonder Woman.

"That's my name, Don't wear it out," he said with a smirk, Annabeth hitting him on the head. "Ow! What was that for-" He was cut off as Annabeth pulled him into a long kiss.

"You worried me, Seaweed Brain," She said with a sigh.

"Never gonna leave you, Wise Girl," He replied before grimacing, "Nectar is good and all but can we please get me in the water?"

"One dropping in the water coming right up," Jason said with a laugh, picking his cousin up and dropping him into the deep end of the water.

"He's gonna drown!" Wally exclaimed as Percy sunk to the bottom, air bubbles surfacing where he was dropped.

"Ya guys you better save him, or else the son of the sea god is going to drown," Nico deadpanned, causing the other demigods to laugh.

"Hey we were there, we thought we were going to die!" Piper protested as she gestured to her and her boyfriend.

"You still saved us, babe," Jason said with a kiss.

"You guys weren't the one stuck in that jar though," Nico pointed out.

"And I ban you from ever doing that again. It's not healthy to stop breathing for 7 days," Will said as he pulled Nico into a hug. (Please correct me if I got the day count wrong)

Suddenly tentacles of water shot out and grabbed most of the group, Batman and Robin dodging the water.

A/N Hello! Thanks to @Fangirlfourlife17for reminding me I had this mostly finished and to get my shit together. I might rewrite this part because it seems pretty 'everything goses way to well' for my taste, but that might just be me. I'll probably get tot the next part at some point... So I hope you enjoy! Bye!