"Bye baby." She said as he walked out.

"Bye baby." Zayn mimicked causing her to jump. "My god! What the hell are you still doing here?" Toni asked raising her eyebrows.

"I came to talk business remember." He smirked walking up to her, he backed her into the wall and kissed her neck.

"I wanna ask you for a favour." He said running his finger down the side of her face.

"What is that?" She weakly asked barely catching her breathe.

"I wanna paint you. Naked, so when you're not around me. I can satisfy myself with the thought of you." He whispered breathing against her skin.

Toni took a deep breathe as she looked at him. She bit her lip running her hands under his shirt up his chest

"I can't do this with you." She said breathed, running her finger over his lips. "Why not?"

"I love my husband." She sighed throwing her head back as she felt his hand travel up the back of her thigh.

"You might love him, but I know for a fact that you only desire me." He said trailing wet kisses along her neck.

She felt her knees become weak causing her to push him off her.

"I can't do this. Please leave." She said pulling herself together.

She swallowed her saliva.

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

"No- I mean yes!" She said angrily. "Get out please." She said pointing towards the door.

She looked off to the said avoiding him. She felt him walk out and sighed, running her hand over her face.

She needed to wash this young man off her.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Toni washed the excess oils off her body, just standing under the shower hand allowing the water to run down on her body.

Kenny walked into the bedroom, with a bouquet of roses in his hand. He heard the shower running causing him to place the roses down on the bed. He untied his tie and began to quietly remove his shoes and clothes. He tiptoed towards the shower and slowly stepped in wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

She smiled lightly as he moved his hand from her waist to her breast.

"Ken..." She trailed off.

He lifted her leg and gently slid into her pond, he began to slowly move in and out of her.

"Mmm..." She moaned biting her lip gripping his hair. "Ken." She sighed holding onto her breast as he rotated his hips into her.

Her breathing increased as she felt her body temperature increase. She knew she was close.

"Baby..." she trailed off gripping his hands that were resting on her hips. "I'm close." She moaned lowly.

"I'm almost there." He grunted, going a little faster and deeper. "Shit." They both cursed releasing together.

Just a little heads up. This book will be having a lot of explicit scenes (as you can read by the title). So if you cannot handle those, I suggest you than stop reading.

I see y'all are enjoying this one.