~7~

"Hi" I said looking at her from head to toe, it wasn't her. "Can I help you?.." She said as she leaned on her door. "Um..Suzy? do you know her?" I said bowing,"Who wants to know?" She said scratching her elbow, "I'm Kim Taehyung, and you?" I said, " Sun-mi, Lee Sun-mi. Look dude, she's not here. Well not living here no more, I was her room mate." She said until a girl in the background coming towards the door drying her wet hair with a towel comes in "Sun who's at th-" as she stopped talking and looked at me. Its her, I finally met her again, I finally saw her beautiful eyes, face, body. I couldn't stop looking at her. 

"Taehyung?"

"Suzy?"

I accidentally bumped my elbow on her door trying to be cool, she laughed and then invited me inside. "So , how did you find me?" she said as she gave a cup of water.

"I have my sources, you think I will let you go that easily?" I said both laughing, just looking at her smile , my world around me stop. The room could be spinning and not feel dizzy because of her smile.

"I'm sorry, I left like that, without giving you my number" She said as she wrote down her number on my hand. 

"It's okay." As I smiled at her, and she looked at me like no one had ever looked at me before.

"I really like you, I never thought I would ever see you again." I said holding her hand

"I really like you too. The day I left, I had an appointment for something  and I guess I forgot." She said as she looked at the floor. I pulled her chin up bring her close to me.

"No one forgets about Kim Taehyung, and I will never forget about you" as I kissed her cheek. She immediately got up when her friend Sun mi came in the room. 

"Taehyung this is Lee Sun-mi, Sun-mi Kim Taehyung" She greeted us 

"We've met at the door, I have to go. I'll call you?" I said as I grabbed my jacket and kissed her forehead and headed out.

SUZY POV

"We've met at the door, I have to go. I'll call you?" He said and kissed me good bye.

"I'll walk you out" I said and guided him to the door. Sun-mi gave me a strange look.

"It was really nice seeing you again, I'll call you tonight, bye" Taehyung said and left.

"Um, who was that?" She said crossing her arms, I don't want to argue right now so I walked to my room.

"You can't be going around seducing guys with your condition Suzy!" She said as she pulled me back.

"Leave me alone" I said as I headed inside my room. She banged my door 2 times until I finally opened the door for her.

"I don't want you seeing him, or going out anymore at the bar, you understand me?" She said and walked away.

Sometimes God doesn't want you to be happy, why did he gave me such a crappy life?