~19~

Taehyung POV

"So where are we going first?" as he got inside the car, "We need to find Joo-won" I said changing gears. "She's probably long gone, she's dangerous. Why the hell would she stab Jimin?" Hoseok said, "She told me she wasn't going to hurt anyone if I didn't go to the cops." I said confused, what is her motive?? why would she do that. She used to be such an amazing person.

Joo-won POV

"We are looking for a female, 5'5, Korean blond hair with an orange streak on her left side of her hair" as I heard the police in the policeman's walkie talkie. I put my hair up and put on my hand and walked away, I need to get rid of my hair color asap. I need to disappear for a while.

I walked to Jaehyun's house for help, he can never know why I'm on the run. I knocked on the door as he answered, "Hey Joo-won", "Oppa.." I said as I rushed inside his house. "What's wrong are you okay?" He said concerned. "N-nothing, I need your help!" I said pacing around. "Calm down and tell me what's going on?" He said as he sat me down. "I..I did something bad but please don't get mad at me" I said scared. "What did you do." He said as he stared into my eyes. I had to tell him the truth, maybe he can get me to leave? Maybe I should just lie.

"Oppa, they are after me" I said covering my eyes, "Who is? talk to me" He said getting up frustrated. "Bangtan" I said and he stood there not speaking. "Why are they after you, Joo-won, you don't mess with them. Why would you" He said with his face red. "I didn't do anything they tried to kill me." I said crying, Jaehyun started shaking. "Namjoon is after you because of me. No.. no.. has to be a reason, Joo-won what did yo-" He said as I wacked him in the head. "I'm sorry, I am so sorry" I said and grabbed my backpack packed with food and loaded gun, and a passport that he had saved for emergencies and ran out the door.

Jaehyun POV

I woke up with a big headache on the back of my head, "Joo-won" I said and got up, I checked my things and everything was gone. What did you do, where are you going.

1 year later

Taehyung POV

I walked to the cemetery for the first time in a year, I just felt like this is all my fault that I don't have a right to even be here to see them like this. My fault was their cause of death.

"Hey it's been a while since I last visited. I just couldn't I couldn't ... bear to show my face here, I'm having a tough time trying to process this whole thing, trying to get the justice you deserve. What they did to you wasn't fair. I promise you, I will bring them here, all of them here bow down for your forgiveness, although you can't. You can't forgive physically but knowing you.. you would of, I'll do it for you here in front of you. I miss you, and I love you. Till we meet again.."

"Hyung, it's time to go... I hope you had a closure on your final step of grievance." Jungkook said as he left the flowers on Suzy's tomb. "How's Jimin by the way..." I said walking towards the car, "He's been good, although his ptsd is almost going away." He said walking with me.

"Jungkook.." I said hesitating, "It's okay, none of this your fault, we will get her." He said patting my back and walked away. "Jungkook, you need a ride?" I said pointing. "I'm fine, I think I want to walk.." He said as he waved goodbye.

I got in the car and took a deep sigh, "It's the 100th time you start talking to yourself Taehyung, I know you miss them, we will find them" Hoseok said putting on his seatbelt. "What are you talking about he was just here" I said as I looked around and him no where to be found. "I'm proud of you coming here, but you need to learn how to let things go.." Hoseok said facing me. "I will find them, I will avenge my girlfriend. I will bring justice." I said and drove off.

Namjoon POV

"Any sign?" Taeyong said coming back from looking for the boys, "NOTHING, those are my little brothers out there." I said slamming my fist. "We will find them hyung" Taeyong said helping with the mess.

As we were cleaning up the mess, we heard a loud ass knock on our door. "What now?!" I said as I opened the door to see Jaehyun, "WHERE IS SHE YOU PIECE OF SHIT" Jaehyn as he punched me causing me to land on the floor, "What are you talking about?" I said standing up throwing the second punch, Taeyong rushed in to separate us, "Why you helping him" Jaehyun yelled pushing Taeyong, "HE'S WITH ME, HE'S UNDER MY PROTECTION" I said getting him away from him, "It's okay hyung, I got this.." Taeyong said as he pushed Jaehyun and punched him, "I'm with him now, and the last time I recall, I'm the leader. Don't question my doings. Respect your elders." I said whispering in his ear. "PFT You think I don't know , you been giving all our hard work to them, not once you cared about us. We were never brothers, I will talk to the rest of the team, let's see who gets the leadership. And you, I will kill you with my own damn hands if I find out my sister is dead." He said as he walked away and drove off.

"What is he talking about?" I said confused, "I forgot to tell you, the day Jimin got stabbed, Joo-won was never found, she ran away. No one knows where she went." Taeyong said showing him papers. "How come you're telling me this now?" I said raising my voice, "Jaehyung told us about a week ago, he kept it to himself. I wanted to be sure , I'm sorry" He said as he bowed. "It's fine, let's get back to work"