𝟬𝟮𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀always

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Chris? Is she finally your girlfriend?" Roy piped up, taking a seat at the head of the table grabbing a spoonful of pasta on to his plate.

"She wishes." Elías piped up.

"Nei, nei." Isak shook his head chuckling. "She's like, obsessed with me." He explained looking to their father who bursted into fits of chuckles.

"Well, damn." He shook his head.

"She's nice, and funny." Lani defended her best friend. Elías and Isak raised a brow to the brunette. "She can be a little obsessive." She shrugged with a giggle.

"A little?" Isak asked with wide eyes, "I'm surprised she hasn't swallowed that spoon yet."

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖣𝖠𝖦, 15:10 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

LANI laid down beside Noora as Eva sorted through her closet picking out clothes she didn't no longer want or that didn't fit her. Lani scrolled through her Instagram seeing posts from her friends. She hadn't heard much from the hazel eyed boy who she was currently stalking, who hadn't posted since his last photo weeks ago. She had heard from William he was doing okay, but she had heard from Vilde who heard from the Pepsi-Max girls saying he hadn't been going out as much which shocked everyone to say the least.

She didn't want to text him, when she had asked him for space. But she still missed their friendship. She didn't understand him and she doubt she ever would. One day he was warm and smiles the next he's cold and angry. She didn't want to burden him, yet that's how she's felt since their small spat. Even if he did try to talk to her, she felt like it was a routine for them and she didn't want that. She knew Chris wasn't one to talk about his feelings, but that changed the night of his father's dinner. She had seen a side of him she never thought she would get to see; a side where he was vulnerable. A side she would love to see often.

"Lani." Noora nudged the brunette.

Lani blinked and looked up at her friends, "Yeah?" She asked with furrowed brows.

"You okay? We've been calling you for five minutes straight." Eva chuckled, her smile coming to a frown. "You still thinking about the fight?"

Noora sat up making room from the strawberry blonde. Lani gnawed on her lip looking down at the wooden floor. "Maybe you should talk to him." Noora piped up standing up walking over to Eva's closet.

The two girls widened their eyes in disbelief looking up to the blonde, "What?!" Eva exclaimed.

Noora bit her lip recalling William's party. "I mean, maybe what he has to say is worth listening to?"

"I'm sorry, did we switch universes or something? Is this The Flash? Barry stop messing with the time line." Eva rambled in disbelief.

"I'm not saying for Lani to forgive him, what he said was disrespectful and unforgiving. But it's also not like him." Noora explained turning to the girls.

"What do you mean?" Lani softly asked.

Noora sighed walking over and kneeling in front of the brunette, "Have you ever seen Chris treat you that way? Out of the blue, for no reason?"

"No, but I did upset him once." She mumbled recalling the hallway incident.

"Because you mentioned something that triggered an emotion in him right?" She asked. Lani nodded, "So, maybe what he said to you, wasn't him." She furrowed her brows.