Chapter 11

Comment,Vote Fan??? :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We are back!” I heard Harry yell followed by the slam of a door. I sucked in a breath and got out of the arms of Zayn as I saw him close his eyes as his fist tightened and his knuckles almost turned white.

“What have you two been up to?” Harry said as he came around and kissed me on the cheek.

“Watching The Vow.” I said pointing at the television as my mind was still blank of what almost happened.

“Hey you were eating my food!” Niall yelled. “How could you guys do this to me?”

“Hey Alex your back!” Louis said finally walking into the room. “Did you bring my carrots?”

“Sorry.” I said to him.

“Damn, I was looking forward to those.” He said shaking his head.

“Zayn looks guilty, you guys used protection right?” Liam scowled. My eyebrows lifted at his words and I blushed profusely.

“Shut up Liam.” Zayn said walking away from the group and going to I guess was his room.

“What happened when we were gone?” Liam said.

“Nothing.” I said to quickly. “But definitely not what you think.”

“Well Alex I have something to show you. Off to my room.” Harry said as I followed him to his room. “Oh and cute pajamas.” He said wiggling his eyebrows.

“You’re a goof.”

“Have you always been this cute? Or did you work on it?” he said smirking. I laughed at his flirty antics. “Well I got you a gift and I want you to have it to remember me.” He said seriously. He went through his closet while I sat on the edge of his bed.

I watched as he got down on one knee in front of me and I looked at him weirdly as he grabbed something from behind him.

“Alex Fraser will you do me the honor of wearing this shirt?” he said as I laughed at what I saw.

The shirt read “Keep calm and love Harry Styles.”

“Sure, thanks Harry I love it.” I said hugging him as he got off of his knee.

“I’m going to post this on twitter.” I said to Harry as I pulled off my shirt since I had a tank top under and placed the shirt on top as I handed Harry my phone to take the picture.

Look what @Harry_Styles gave to me as a present! Isn’t he the best?

It seemed like my followers tripled in the past week and I was receiving comments almost everywhere which was really weird.

“So what did you and Zayn do today?” Harry asked curiously.

“Well he picked me up at my place and then we drove to this really cute diner. We shared a shake, and ate burgers and met this really pretty girl,” I said nudging Harry. “who thought we were dating…and then we came here and watched The Vow while eating Niall’s food. So overall I had lots of fun.” I said smiling.

“You two going at it?” Louis said as he popped his head in the door.

“Not yet Boobear. But, I would never cheat on you.” Harry said winking at Louis.

“Hey wait that’s cheating! You can’t pick a favorite!” Louis said as he pointed at the shirt given to me a few moments ago.

“Harry got it for me as a present.” I replied.

“Oh well we gotta go now, Paul wants to speak with us about some upcoming interview.”

“Really we just came back home!” Harry whined.

“From a day off you arse!” I joked. “It’s fine just call me whenever you want to hangout.” I said to the two.

"No I was telling you so you can come with us." Louis said.

"Really?" I said getting excited. “I’m in my pajamas though."

"Then we should all get in our pajamas." Harry yelled. "Wait I go to sleep commando...I will just wear sweats." He said talking to himself as I exited the door to head to Zayn's bedroom. I went to open the door, and when it didn’t budge I knocked on it.

"Zayn it’s me." I said. I heard some shuffling from the other side and the door opened to a messy haired Zayn.

"Hi." I said feeling really self-conscious now.

"What’s up?"

"Paul needs you boys so we are leaving soon."

"We?"

"The other boys invited me." I said.

"Oh." He said. That one word made me feel lonely. Like he didn’t want me to come. Did the past events really make him not want to talk to me anymore? I was just becoming close with him and we had a really great time today.

"Zayn are you-"

"Ready to go?" Niall said from behind me. My shoulders slumped and I followed the boy in pizza trousers and a matching "yummy" shirt to the door.