"Hey, Royalty's birthday is tomorrow." It's been a crazy ass week and my baby's birthday is finally here.

Camila smiled up at me. "Oh my gosh! It is and I can not wait to celebrate for her."

"Shit me either. I have to go all out for my babygirl."

"We." Camila corrected and I nodded.

"Huh?" I said looking at my phone.

Camila reached over me taking my phone from my hands. She sat up on my lap looking down at me.

"We. You said I have to go all out. You didn't include me in those plans." She said looking at me with sad eyes.

"Shoot my bad babe, WE have to go all out for her." I said as I kissed her lips and pulled her into me.

"I love you." She whispered into my lips.

"I love you more babe."

"Can we please go back to bed?" She whispered while laying her head in the crook of my neck.

I chuckled as I moved for her to rest on a actual pillow but she helps on to me.

"You can, but imm go get Ro up."

"Aww but I want you to stay in bed with me."

"Mila." I whined as I held onto her hands.

"Can you just bring Royalty in here, please." I smiled down at her and nodded as I got up but she stopped me.

I was now positioned over her as I was about to get off the bed. "I'm going to see if she's even up yet."

"Umm ok." She said kissing my lips. "You May go."

I raised my eyebrow up at her. "Well thank you."

I finally got out of bed and walked down the hall to Royalty's room. I stuck my head in trying not to make too much noise. I chuckled softly when I saw how hard she was sleeping. She had her arms and legs spread out on the bed in a starfish form and her hair was everywhere.

I walked in and pulled the cover back over her giving her head a kiss. It doesn't really surprise me that she's still asleep I guess, I mean it is still kinda early for her.

"She was still knocked out babe." I said as I walked back in the room. Camila was no longer laying down. She was now sitting up on her phone.

She smiled looking down at her phone.

"What are you smiling at?"

"Umm Nothing, but look babe I'm going to go out for a bit."

I raised my eyebrow up at her. "Go out for a bit, this early?" It was like 8 in the morning, where in the hell she going.

"Umm yeah my friend just made it here so."

I nodded slowly "Hmm you sure that's the best idea for you right now?"

"Yeah, you don't mind do you?"

I just stood there watching her get dressed. "Nah your good." I don't want her to go but who was I to tell her no. "Thought you wanted to chill with us though."

As she finished putting her hair up she turned back to me and smiled. "Aww I do babe, but I haven't seen my friend in a while." She said while placing a kiss on my cheek. "I'll be back before you know it."

I nodded. "Alright, but Camila you better not be out all damn night it's later now."

She smiled at me and nodded. "Yes ma'am."