"Really?"

"You'll see it later."

"Oh."

Then it became silent again.

There are days where we talk to each other without even talking. There are days where we feel alone, but we're not. There are days where we have our moments, but we resolve them. I feel as though Haru really enjoys having everyone with him at the same time. He feels happy. I can feel it. He doesn't quite show it, but I know that feeling.

Makoto slowly blinked at Haru and his food and backed away a little. He eyed the table and slowly reached for something in his pocket. Out came a folded piece of paper. He placed it on the table and quietly crept away. Haru really didn't notice Makoto's disappearance... Makoto had gone to be with Nagisa and the others (if he knew where they were going). After preparing his meal, Haru decided it was time to hang out with the twins to keep them company. However, he was distracted by the small note on the table. He quickly made his way to the table and grabbed the piece of paper. He slowly opened it up and automatically recognized Makoto's handwriting.

If you like water so much, then you already like 72% of me. Yes, I know someone already came up with that...

You are a waterfall; so pristine and sparkling

You are an a earthquake; you rock my world

You are a present; you flood me with gifts

You are Heaven; I can't wait to see you

You are mine; you explode with joy when you see me and only me

Let's enjoy our friendship together~~

Haru had a slight pull in his heart for a moment; he felt so moved by what Makoto wrote to him. Makoto just didn't want to verbally admit his feelings to Haru, and instead did it in writing.

No wonder why he mentioned the poetry club... Haru thought. He then proceeded into the livingroom to hang out with the twins...

____________________________________________-

"It's hot..." Rin complained. The four boys were strolling underneath the devilish sun. They pretty much had nowhere to go but down the road. Luckily, Makoto had caught up with them with a few water bottles in his bag.

"Rin-chan, we should go to the convenience store~~" Nagisa whined. Rin scoffed at Nagisa and walked a bit slower than usual.

"Mako-chan... I'm dying here..." Nagisa complained some more.

"Where are we going anyway?" asked Rei. Nagisa shrugged and dropped to the ground as if the entire world was ending.

"Nagisa, are you okay?" said Makoto, getting a bottle of water for him.

"Oh god... Let's head over to the ocean for a quick dip." Rin groaned.

"Why not the school pools?" said Makoto.

"Samezuka's out for the week."

"Oh yeah... But our school must be open..!" Makoto replied.

"Not today, Makoto-senpai." Rei corrected him.

"No reason behind that?" Makoto questioned the nerd. Rei shook his head. Rin was about to explode as he grew more and more impatient over time. Nagisa, on the other hand, was dying of thirst despite being given a water bottle by "mom."

"Well, damn. The ocean it is, then." Rin coughed a little.

________________________________________________