Chapter 2: A lot stronger

Start from the beginning

y/n's pov:

y/n: Why are the people watching us?

Koju: Because they are humans

Genjo: And if you ask, yes, i can feel that they are scared.

y/n: ...Why? We haven't done nothing bad right?

Koju: Yes but *sigh* How can I tell you that with simple words... A few hours before you arrived here, the sky had turned red but a few seconds after you landed in the town in a big explosion, the sky was back to normal.

y/n: So... You and everyone think that I caused that... seems logic then.

Genjo: Yeah but we don't really care... I mean the 2 of us.

y/n: wait me here, i'm gonna ask some people about the pokemon trainer thing.

Genjo's pov:

Koju: Hey...

Genjo: What?

Koju: Do you remember the first time you met y/n?

Genjo: Well... No but he told me that you found me unconscious in the forest.

Koju: He hadn't told you about what really happened? That's kind!

Genjo: W...What happened?

Koju: The first time you saw y/n was in the forest but were attacking him only saying that beating him was your mission... But you don't remember.

Genjo: ...It is possible that I had been mind controlled... By who?

Koju: I don't know either... but let's close this discu...

y/n: I am back guys!

Genjo: AH!..... Don't scare me like this!

y/n: Sorry about that... What were you talking about?

Koju: Nothing important!

y/n: Oh...*suspicious look* Ok!

Koju:*sigh again* Did you get the infos?

y/n: Yeah...But...Apparently every pokemon should be in their pokeball...Why?

Genjo: Because it's the only way for them to have the upper hand on us...

y/n: Ok... So to be a pokemon trainer I must at least have 1 pokemon*checking on Genjo and Koju*

Genjo: You have us.

y/n: so this should be good and the goal of the trip is to beat all the gym leader and gain all of the 8 badges. And the first one is the stone badge.

Koju: Where is it?

y/n: In the Rustboro city apparently...I'm going to say...let's get going!

Koju & Genjo: Yeah!

You and your friends have been walking for around 10 minutes but nothing happened until you senced someone following you

y/n: Who are you?

???: Y...You knew I was followi...

y/n: I don't like to repeat myself!

???:*gulp* W...Well I am a pokemon trainer knowned as Wally.

y/n: Mine's y/n... So what do you want Wally?

Wally: It's not really that had decided to follow you but my ralts told me to do so...

y/n: Are you starting the adventure?

Wally: Y...Yes!

y/n: Don't be so shy, you can talk if you want to!

Koju: I don't think he is being shy, it seems that you're scarying him...