"What is your name?" he questioned softly, his tongue swiped across his bottom lip.

"I-Irene Rose," I stuttered and felt slightly intimidated at how he loomed over me, although he was kneeling in front of my body. 

"Irene," he whispered to himself, his eyes darkened as my name dripped down his tongue like honey and sent my body into a frenzy. What was happening to me?

"Beautiful name, I am Archer Donovan," he addressed himself formally and another beautiful smile graced his lips.

"Archer," I breathed out, Crescent went into a frenzy at his name and it rolled off my tongue delightfully as if I said it a thousand times before. My heart stammered at the name and it seemed his name on my tongue did the same thing as he did with me. His eyes darkened another shade and a hum of satisfaction released itself from his lips.

"You're blind," I realized, recognition flashed within my eyes as I remembered hearing of the Alpha with blindness, cursed by a witch who hated all Alphas.

I instantly felt guilty as his expression turned dark in a bad way, I bit my lip and looked down shamefully. I didn't mean to offend him, he was one of the strongest Alphas in the world, plus he was blind which makes it even more amazing that he gained the title. I wasn't ashamed of him as my mate, his blindness was apart of him and I couldn't change that.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you," I quietly replied, ashamed of what I said. After a brief moment, I heard a deep sigh and his hands returned back to my face and a little gasp escaped me at the touch.

"You did nothing wrong, it is alright. You meant no harm. Now, let us go, beautiful, we must meet your parents," he replied lightly and stood up, extended his hand for me to grasp and a small smile painted on his lips.

I nodded, although, I knew he could not see me and grasped his hand firmly, the beautiful tingles spread throughout my arm and down my entire body. He pulled me up and instantly, his arm wrapped itself around my waist and held me close, as I would run away from him. Crescent mewled in happiness at his touch, my head naturally rested itself on his shoulder and a small smile developed itself on my lips.

-

  We had arrived back inside of the villa, I was greeted with multiple stares that watched us, some with joy and some with envy as we walked together. A few of my pack members went to congratulate us, happiness written on their faces as we searched for my parents. Being in Archer's arms told me that I would never be left alone, his protectiveness already started as his grip tightened around my waist. My mind was filled with thoughts about my family, I was scared to lose them, scared that I will never see them again, but I knew Archer wouldn't do that to me.

Even though he held me close, I knew it was going to be hard to get rid of him, but in a way, I loved his touch. It sent pleasure to me that I didn't understand, I was glad to have him as my mate. 

"Oh, my baby girl found her mate!" I heard my mother's voice exclaim loudly through the crowd, both Archer and I looked to where the sound was located and there was my mother with a bright face. As she came near us, I watched her entire body stiffen as my mate's power radiated off him and instantly, she bowed in respect, but her smile never wavered.

"Hi mum," I waved casually, but a blush crawled onto my neck and face. My dad followed after my mother, stunned as he took in who my mate was and bowed instantly. His eyes flashed with sadness and I realized he was thinking the same thing as I was. I gave him a reassuring smile before I glanced at Archer who gave them a beaming smile.

"I presume you are Irene's parents, I am Alpha Archer, a pleasure to meet you both," he smiled at them, his bright blue eyes sparkled and it made my heart melt.

"The pleasure is all ours Alpha, I am so happy my daughter found her mate," my mother said with glee, her eyes glossed over in tears whereas my fathers was a little duller.

"I am happy I found her too," he sighed in pure delight, his hand squeezed my waist a little bit of reassurance.

"So what will happen now?" my father asked with a little hard attitude in his tone, my mother, Archer and I looked over at him. He did not seem to happy about who my mate was as he stood tensely, his eyes looking over to Archer.

"Of course, in time she will need to come to my pack, as tradition follows, but, I know how it is when a female leaves to another pack, especially with someone like me. So, she will be given as much time to transition from her pack to mine. She can keep in contact with you and visit whenever she wants when she lives in our pack," Archer states proudly, his chest puffing up a little as he spoke about the pack we were going to lead together. The thought of being a Luna still didn't settle with me, but looking at how excited he was made me believe he will help me as much as possible.

My parents seemed stunned at his words, obviously not used to hearing about how an Alpha was allowing their mate to decide when she wants to leave. My heart almost became goop at how considerate he was.

"I-I didn't expect this, but thank you Alpha, you are good for our daughter," my mother breathed out, her happiness radiating off of all of us and I large smile took place on my lips.

"Anything to make her happy," Archer beamed before he pressed a delicate soft kiss on my head, my heart skipped a beat and warmth spread onto my cheeks.

  Oh goddess was he good for me

A.N this is what would've happened if Irene and Archer did not fight.

N this is what would've happened if Irene and Archer did not fight