EPILOGUE

a.n don't forget to follow me for more updates on future books! let's have conversations XD

I found myself shaking in my bedroom, hands pale-like as fingers shook with nerves. I took deep breaths in an out, trying to gain my rushing mind as I sat in the bedroom with my nerves flying everywhere. Goddess, you can do this Irene. You can do this. The thought of becoming a Luna was daunting, I didn't believe I was fit to even think of myself of becoming a Luna, but here I am, getting ready for one. After only a few months of giving birth to my beautiful children, I was being prepared to take on the role of becoming the pack's Luna. The BloodHowl's pack was strong and dominant among the rest of the Werewolf world, it not only had been claimed 'best pack to live in', but the pack with the best well-being and economy. My mind had still not adapted to the whole scene of becoming one of the highest ranking packs. Nor have I adapted to Archer's big company, which I didn't find important until now.

"You can do this Irene, it only goes for forty-minutes, you can do this, you are strong, do it for Aiden," I whispered shakily to myself as my mind flashed back to my beautiful baby boy who died in my arms.

Aiden had been a constant reminder of my life, Archer had hung up a small portrait of him that one of the doctors took before he had passed away. It was one of the first things I could see in the morning and one of the last things I would see at night. Losing him left a deep scar in my heart, but Armelle and River were still with me and they made sure they'd try to fill the gaping hole in my heart. After the funeral, Archer and I blocked ourselves from the rest of the pack to mourn the loss of Aiden and take care of our growing twins. Every night for three weeks I'd wake up with nightmares, only for Archer to kiss me to sleep and comfort me.

We had taken two weeks of therapy lessons together and it still wasn't enough to help me let go of my guilt for not being able to save Aiden. Archer had constantly reminded me that Aiden is in a better place, and no matter what, I was a great mother to him for the short time I was with him. He always told me he too felt guilty for not being able to see our Aiden when he was alive, but he was slowly getting over it as he spent more time with the twins.

Armelle and River had stayed in the hospital until they were strong enough to stay home, which was only a few weeks. Once they were home, they were like little angels. They often woke up in the middle of the night, but Archer and I took turns taking care of our young ones. We couldn't get enough of them, they were growing too fast for Archer's liking, I only wished they grew up slower. But as werewolf pups, they mature quicker, often beginning to walk and crawl within the first five or six months of being born. It was tough thinking that they will soon be able to talk, but I couldn't wait.

Armelle was already showing signs of a dominant figure, she refused to eat before River and always cried when we'd try to feed her first. River, her brother, was always more protective of Armelle when anyone who wasn't familiar tried to take care, he'd start to wait until she was returned back to my arms. They weren't too fussy when it came to eating, but they both hated broccoli and preferred lamb meat rather than deer. Archer always commented on the twins behaviour, often saying that they'll stick together like glue. He was right though. Armelle and River would not want to leave each other's side if they were separated for too long, they'd both cry. It broke my heart to hear their little squeals. I love them both to death, it would be a hard time trying to tell them about their other siblings, but we'll get through this together.

"Do you Irene Rose promise to look after the BloodHowl Pack?" the elder spoke softly as my hand was covered by Archer's warm one who was across from me.

"I do," I replied shakily, my guts twisting painfully as the words got out of me, Archer squeezed my hand reassuringly.

"Do you promise to be our protector and right hand of Archer Bane Donovan?" he said again, this time louder so the entire pack could hear us.