Chapter 28: Irene Rose

A.N #307 on What's Hot!! thank you all :) Unedited

Sparks

It was all I could feel

My body accepting Alpha Archer, whilst my mind and heart tried to comprehend what was happening. His touch was intoxicating, his smell was almost drowning as I buried my head into the crook of his neck, my mark tingling as he wrapped his strong arms around me, his head buried into my own neck as he shivered under my touch.

My face was wet with happy tears as his punishment was one of the kindest punishment's out there. The judge had listened to me and let his punishment be something that contributed to his health. I was happy, I felt content and I knew he could feel my happiness, I allowed the band to open up and reveal all my feelings to him, it wasn't loved or lust, it was pure happiness as I hugged him. I knew his family was watching us, but who cares, all that mattered was he was safe and in my arms.

I was getting soft towards him in a matter of days, but you can't resist the pull even if you tried and right now the pull was too strong for me to let go of him. I couldn't get enough of him, he was that addicting. As we hugged for what seemed like ages, I unwillingly unravelled my arms around him and gave him a slight smile. I knew he couldn't see it, but I still did it anyway.

He gave one back before a guard and Alpha James guided him somewhere else, Alpha James giving me a bright smile before leaving the court room doors with Alpha Archer by his side. I breathed another sigh of relief as I fled the court room and walked back to Alpha James home in a peaceful manner.

I smiled brightly when I landed on the bed, butterflies erupting in my stomach as I went over the hug I shared with Alpha Archer just a few moments ago, to say that it was nice was an understatement, he made me feel safe, it made goosebumps rise on my skin and it made me feel warm, it was amazing and it was just a hug. It was just early in the morning and I've already done everything I needed to do, all I want is a nice spa day with a few friends, which I don't have, sad life.

Alpha James stopped by after a few hours of me lounging around in his home, he sat down next to me and showed me a piece of paper containing Alpha Archer's treatments and where he will be sent off too.

"He has some restrictions for his two-month therapy. One, he will only be allowed contact with his family and mate once per day. Two, you will visit him once a week and spend exactly ten minutes with him before he goes to bed around nine pm. Three, he will undergo extreme therapy, meaning he will not be allowed to shift or mind link anyone from his pack or family members, he will receive small doses of a sleeping drought every morning to stop these processes. Finally, you are under no circumstances allowed to contact with him when it is not the required day." he told me as I was reading off the piece of paper he learnt me. After thoroughly taking a glance at the piece, he handed me another one, which I assumed was Alpha Archer's timetable.

 After thoroughly taking a glance at the piece, he handed me another one, which I assumed was Alpha Archer's timetable