Chapter 78: Third Person's POV

a.n follow my instagram acc @rmercado02 it would be greatly appreciated

THANK YOU FOR ALMOST HITTING US AT HALF A MILLION HOLY FUCKING SHIT THANK YOU ALL I LOVE YOU GUYS GODDAMIT

dedicated to:

Guns_and_ammo

book_b1tch

Phoenix10440

MythicalStorm16

filler chapter so we could get to the good bits

GOAL: 530K.

DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THIS BOOK ON TWITTER, INSTAGRAM OR EVEN TUMBLR

    Two lost souls found each other in the beautiful place of Bali. With glistening tears in their eyes, they both knew that they had found something deep inside of them that would slowly repair their broken bond. Although Archer had not fully regained his memories, he knew one thing for sure, that the person sitting across from him was the one thing he was missing in his life, his mate, Irene. There was something in the pit of his stomach that he knew was guilt, the regret of forgetting his mate was eating him up inside and as he stared into the most beautiful blue eyes he had ever seen, he knew that he would be regretting not remembering them.

      "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm a terrible mate, goddess, forgive me, I'm sorry," Archer sobbed loudly as he held a crying Irene close to him, feeling the sparks that he oh-so loved dancing across his skin. The sparks he knew he didn't deserve to feel. Irene felt something grip her heart painfully at his confession, the pain that laced with his voice would be something that she'd remember. Eyes spilling with tears she shook her head into his chest, as if saying 'don't be sorry,'. She felt the stress lift off her shoulders as they simply just sat there, Archer's sorry's being whispered into her ear as he rubbed her back. Something in the back of her head knew they would be okay, they would just have to take baby steps in order to get back on track.

   "It's okay, it's okay," she said, crying into his shirt as he hugged her tightly, her hair wet as he cried fat tears into her hair.

   "It's not okay, I forgot you, how could I forget you? I put you through so much pain," he croaked out, feeling an immense amount of despair and sorrow wrapping in his gut. Now, knowing that he had hurt his mate, now, he was even so confused at why he forgot her in the first place. But, he couldn't ask her that yet, not when everything was like this. He had only just remembered the fuzzy memory of them meeting at a party where they spoke the same word. When she explained what they were, he knew, that Irene was his. The smell of roses could pull him in for a mile away, her beauty incomparable to anyone else's and when she was sad, there was always something clenching in his chest.

   It felt right being in her arms, wrapped in the smell of roses and lavender.

It made him realize how on earth did he deserve a girl like her? Why has the Moon Goddess given him such a gift? He forgot that gift and now she is in his arm's crying just like his. It wasn't fair for her, and it was such a tragedy that an Alpha forgot his Luna. He had to know why had forgotten her, why did this have to happen to him? More importantly, to her. Small flashbacks always came back to him when something seemed familiar, just like when he hugged her, somethings came back to him. Not everything, but the first time the pair met. And that has made all the difference.