Chapter 1 - Caught In The Act

Start from the beginning

Tyson Beckford - Kamea's boyfriend, Reed

Foxy Brown - Kamea's best friend, Courtney

'Don't Matter' by Akon (This song perfectly describes Kamea and Cris' relationship.)

******************************************

"Tamia, I can't wait for this day to end."

"Me neither. Any plans for this evening?"

"Reed comes back from his business trip tonight. And today is also our third anniversary of dating, so I am surprising him with dinner. I'm leaving work early, so I can pick up the groceries and change my outfit."

The looks on Reed just screamed 'hot,' and all the girls wanted him - 6'2, dark chocolate with a goatee, six-pack abs, muscles to die for, and the most gorgeous set of brown eyes anyone has seen. And, he was mine. Every time he kissed me, it was pure bliss. He said he had a surprise for me when he came back. So, I was ecstatic.

After leaving work, I made my way to the grocery store. I wanted to make Reed's favorite dish - a nice, juicy T-bone steak, mashed potatoes with gravy, and mac & cheese. His favorite dessert was chocolate cake. Once I had purchased all the necessary ingredients, I made my way home to change.

After I placed the groceries in the fridge, I went up to my room to take my shower.

As I went to the shower, I couldn't stop thinking about how happy I was that Reed and I were together.

"We have been together for three years. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend. He's a combination of sweet and sexy. The electricity I feel when he kisses and touches me is insane. Maybe he is going to propose this evening?"

After taking my shower, I headed back to my bedroom and got dressed for the evening. I chose a violet, form-fitted dress with a pair of purple pumps that I especially bought for tonight. And I wanted to make it even more special by going all the way with Reed.

He told me he would be getting in late Friday so that we would spend Saturday together. He is going to be surprised when he sees me. We are going to have a candle-lit dinner for two and dessert.

When he looks at the dress that I have on, he is going to want more than dinner. You see, Reed and I never had sex before. I just wasn't ready, and I wanted to save it for my wedding night, but I really love Reed, and now I think it's time.

So, after I got dressed, I headed downstairs, picked the groceries out of the fridge, and made my way to Reed's house.

******************************************