Ares

"Attention! Ballistic Missiles are on way! Please seek shelter!" A government alert rang out.
People started to panic and chaos broke out.
A nuclear war was due, the stress between two rival countries was horrible. It finally happened, missiles were launched, and certain doom for the planet was on its way.
The truth was, everybody was doomed. No bunker could save them. The only way to have a glimpse of a chance was an interstellar transportation shuttle (I.T.S.).
Only 2 existed, and neither were fully prepared for evacuating people, but when times were rough, the people who reserved seats showed up as soon as they could. Just minutes were left up until the world would be destroyed. People boarded the ships and they left with 2,000 people on each ship. As the sister ships shot away from the planet, the 4,000 passengers watched in horror as atomic blast upon atomic blast blew the planet into nothing but red rocks and dust. Most the water evaporated and almost everything was disintegrated. The planet Ares was gone, it was no longer a green and blue sphere, it was a ball of red rocks and smoke. The captains of the ships announced that they were on course for a planet that closely resembled Area. A planet called Earth.
The I.T.S. Adam and the I.T.S. Eve were on course for a new start, a new home, a new beginning.