Yandere!Korekiyo x Mastermind!Reader// Right at the Heart

Requested by:someone
(World were Korekiyo's sister is alive and well)

This world was too peaceful. The world was dull, boring, lifeless. Until you came up with your brilliant idea to invent a killing game to give the world excitement.

You were famous, reveled around the world for your idea. It was your 53rd killing game so nothing was particularly new. You had to make up another plot that would make the viewers hyped.

Korekiyo, your friend, didn't like the idea of a killing game. He was the only thing even sane that you were connected to. He was one of the few that hated the killing game.

You couldn't understand why. Why would you hate something that gives people hope?

He was so desperate, he even signed up for the killing game without you knowing. Once you found out, you actually were amused.

You didn't need him to hold you back anymore.

You decided to spice things up and make him a yandere. Then he would be anxious to get back to his lover, his sister you presumed it to be.

Your assumption was wrong.

(In the Killing Game)

You sighed in satisfaction at the sight of Kirumi's execution. The second killing was successful.

You glanced over to Korekiyo, whose expression was blank.

He must be so anxious to get back to his sister by now. Eventually, his anxiousness will become madness and he will stop at nothing to get back home.

But yet you noticed nothing. Though of course he was good at hiding his emotions and he had a mask so...

"Korekiyo." You tugged on his sleeve after the execution was over.

"Yes Y/N?"

"I know this is an odd question...but d-do you have anyone you care about back home?"

He seemed hesitant to answer the question but caved quickly. "The only person I care for is my sister. Though she isn't important to me."

Your eyes widened.

Not important? What does he mean? He loved his sister! He always talked about her. Maybe he's lying. Yeah..that's it. He's just bluffing so he doesn't give away his motive. Clever.

"Ah I see. Well I hope we can all get out alive and you can return to your sister." You replied, brushing your hair back.

"Do you have anyone special to you back home Miss Y/N?" He asked inquisitively.

You instantly thought of Korekiyo himself but shook the thought away from your head.

"I have family I miss dearly. No one extra special to me back home alas." You sighed.

Korekiyo looked suspiciously satisfied by your answer.

"Do you love anyone Korekiyo?" You decided to be bold, wanting to know the answer.

"Like you, I have no one back home to love. But I have someone that is here that I have taken a liking to."

His answer caught you off guard and your jaw almost dropped. You immediately regained your poker face and thought deeply about his reply.