Shuichi x Bullied!Reader//Love Letter

Requested by: GamingNeko11037

Valentines Day.

The day in which you will remember that no one cares for you. You hated Valentines Day with every fiber of your being. It was just another day except with overrated gifts.

You entered the combination to your locker, pulling out your binder. Suddenly, your locker was slammed shut.

"H-hey!" You turned to the perpetrator, clenching your fist.

"Oh I'm sorry. Were you using that? I couldn't tell. I didn't see anybody that was important." A girl with all too familiar blonde locks sneered.

You sighed. "Hello Miranda."

"Hello loser." She flipped her hair as she kept her hand on your locker, obviously trying to be a nuisance.

"Can I get to my locker?" You asked, crossing your arms.

"Sorry. It's now my locker." She smirked.

You nodded as you slapped her arm away and put in your combination.

She gasped dramatically. "OW! That hurt! I can't believe that you just by me out of the blue like that!"

The people in the hallway turned their heads towards the scene. Some kids just rolled their eyes as they knew what a you-know-what she is.

"What's going on here?" The principal demanded0

"She slapped my hand!"

"Only because you were blocking my locker!" You retorted.

"Miss L/N. We do not tolerate this behavior. Using violence when you could've just asked this nice young lady to move is not acceptable. You get detention."

"B-but I-!"

"No buts!" He yelled, walking away.

Miranda shrugged and winked at you.
"Have a nice time in detention."

You felt defeated. This b*tch was getting away without punishment. You made it to your class right on time but you still were in a bad mood.

(Timeskip to end of class)

"Okay class! As tradition, we will pass out gifts that were given to you from someone in the school." The teacher brightly smiled.

You groaned internally. Great. I get to see everyone in the class get presents except me. Whoop whoop. Just great.

You took a sip of your coffee.

"Next up is-uh-Y/N L/N. Congratulations!"

You almost spit out your coffee as you stared at your teacher in pure shock.

"W-what? Me?" You said after swallowing.

"Mhm." Your teacher nodded. "Happy Valentines Day."

You were given a teddy bear and a letter. Everyone stared at you. No one thought you would get a present.

As the teacher called out the rest of the names you cautiously looked at your letter.