Mastermind!Kiibo x Reader

I'm almost done with all the requests :) (12 left) I have a surprise for you all but that'll wait until all these requests are finished. Anyway I have no idea who requested this so please tell me. Anyway enjoy!

How could one with no heart love another?

(Before the game)

"Kiibo. Your mission is to make sure all these deaths happen. Even if you get killed yourself. But let's try to make that not happen. Alright?" A man with a dark blue suit said.

Kiibo nodded.

He turned away, but not without hearing gossip from the other men.

"Derek, are you really putting your trust into this robot?"

"Yeah. Isn't it a bit odd to have a robot in the game?" Another man said.

The man with the dark blue suit shook his head. "It's fine. Plus, it's a guarantee that he can't get attached to anybody like the last person did."

"He's completely heartless."

___________________________

"He's completely heartless!!" Iruma shouted.

"I had to do it. I need these kills for resurrecting my beloved sister." He licked his lips.( there are different translations for this trial but I went with this one)

"Well that's not creepy." Yumeno rolled her eyes.

As Korekiyo was pulled away for his execution, the phrase pounded in Kiibo's head. Over and Over.

"He's completely heartless."

"He's completely heartless"

"Hey Kiibo?"

Kiibo widened his eyes. "Huh?"

"Hey..you look pale. Is everything okay?"

Kiibo nodded. "Yeah. I'm..fine..just a little shaken up."

You nodded. "Me too. Come on."

Everyone left the trial room.

Over the next few days you and Kiibo hung out together. Every day. Your friendship grew stronger. If you would even call it that. :)))))

Kiibo didn't understand what he was feeling in his heart. Was it Nervousness? Hatred? Congestion?
He didn't understand. But soon he will. But the only thing he did realize, was that he set up this game. He knew the deaths. And the killing forecast showed you.

You loved Kiibo. He always seemed to touch your heart in the best ways. He made you laugh until you cried and was nice to you. It was time to confess to your Sendie- I mean Senpai. :3

You walked down the hallway to Kiibo's room. Holding a bunch of flowers Gonta recommended for you. The butterflies loved them, so why shouldn't Kiibo?

I'm doing it! I can't believe I'm actually going to confess. Of all places I could've fallen in love.

But before you could knock on his door, something pulled on your neck and you blacked out.

That was the last thing you would ever see. Kiibo's door. So close yet so far.

Kiibo's POV

"Hmm? Why are there flowers here?" He picked them up. "Smells nice."

He turned his head to the sound of footsteps. He saw Saihara running towards him.

"Kiibo!" He panted when he reached Kiibo's door.

"What's wrong Saihara?"

"Y/N...is..dea-d." He choked out.

Kiibo stiffened. "Y/N. No..it wasn't supposed to.."

"Come on Kiibo." Saihara pulled his hand.

They both ran.

In his mind, Kiibo was dead. Beaten. He didn't want to realize you were gone. Away from him. He knew that you would die, but he didn't know it would come so soon, or hurt him.

But he felt empty.

I do feel love . They lied to me. Now I lost the only thing that made me happy.

Next is Mikan x Overprotective! Big brother type! Reader