Chihiro x Oc Kaitlyn

Requested by Klankitkats

Xx__TJ__xX Was the person who made this cool idea for the story. So kudos to her!!!

{Flashback}
Kaitlyn POV

My first memory. The day I learned of my curse.

I didn't understand those words.

"When you love somebody Kaitlyn, you can't tell anyone. Or else something bad will happen to you. I want you to be safe my dear. Please."

I complied but didn't understand. I didn't understand why I couldn't tell anyone my feelings towards someone.

I soon learned what would happen.

"If you love somebody Kaitlyn, you will become mute. Permanently. You will never talk again. I'm sorry sweetheart."

Resentment.

Of course, I had many crushes in my life.But I could never tell them how I felt. I soon resented my curse.

I watched as everyone else had a significant other, growing up.

I wanted to love. I wanted to confess and spend the rest of our days together. But I couldn't.

Chihiro. My childhood friend. We soon learned we would be going to the same school. Hope's Peak Academy. We were excited.

Me especially.

He was always there for me, hung out with me, and was different. He respected me and accepted me. For all the problems and burdens I carried.

Right from the start.

He made me a promise.

"Hehe! You can't catch me!" Kaitlyn yelled, sticking her tongue out.

Chihiro grinned and ran after her, feet swiftly moving across the bright green grass.

"Aha!" He tackled her and both of them rolled down the hill, laughing.

When they got to the bottom, Kaitlyn smiled.

"Chihiro, do you promise we will always be together?" She asked.

Chihiro smiled. "Of course Kaitlyn! Always!!"

I was too naive to understand that his promise could never be fulfilled.

{End of Flashback}

Kaitlyn clenched her fists at Monokuma's words.

"That f**kin b**tard!" She slammed her fists onto the wall.

"Kit Kat. Calm down." Chihiro hugged her.

She teared up, wanting this to be a lie.

But it wasn't.

"Chihiro. I'm scared." Kaitlyn shivered under his arms.

"It's alright Kit Kat. I've got you. Don't worry."