Ouma(Mastermind)x(Tsundere)Oc

This is nanami_chiaki14 oc.

Something poked at my shoulder. "What the-?" Oh, its mini hitler. "Hey Mio." Ouma grinned. I grunted in response. I tried to walk away. "Wait up!" He caught up to me no matter how quick I was. "Awww,Mio, you know you love me." You rolled your eyes. "Honestly I could care less." I liked Ouma, but I couldn't just admit it.

"Aww...you're so cruel....." Ouma fake cried. "How are you so cruel and be the ultimate Idol? You don't act the part. You don't try to cover up your sadness."
"What sadness?" I shot back. His face suprisingly grew sad. "You're all alone." There was silence. "S-Shut up." I snapped. I walked away, stomping your feet. He grabbed you from behind. "Eep-Ouma!?" I squeaked. I tried to pry his hands from your waist but to no avail.

"But with all that, I still love you." You stopped squirming. He let go. "W-wait." You grabbed his shoulder. He turned around, grinning. "What? Want more?" I blushed. "Stop it. Do you really love me?" I looked into his eyes. His smile dropped. "You never know, I'm a liar after all."

I could hear my heart shatter. Into. A.Ton.Of.Tiny.Pieces.

I teared up but my eyes had to be tough. They had to be..

I stood there, then walked away. Going to my room. I shut the door harder then I meant to and winced at the noise. "Yeesh." I plopped on the bed. I stared at the ceiling. "Ughjjbhhh." I groaned. Why does that boy have to be so difficult? A knock was heard at the door.

"Ugh." I slammed my hand on the desk beside me. I got up and opened the door. "What do you want Ouma?" He was pouting. "Awwww..why did you leave?! Do you actually like me?" His stupid grin made my heart pound.

"No..You stupid." I rolled my eyes.
He grabbed my collar. "Ugh! Hey!" He pulled me towards him. He put his lips on mine. What the? I pushed him away. "W-What was that for?"

"I love you, idiot." He said, smiling.

What way should I take that?

"I....Love you too, hitler." I put my hand to my mouth. He cocked his head to the side. "Hitler?" I chuckled. "Sorry, but you kinda are." He laughed. I spent my night with him in my room.

(Timeskip brought to you by Mio)

Mio:Why don't you show the readers what happened last night?

Me:..........It's too sinful.

Mio: Yeah I guess

Me:Anyway back to the story.
-------------------------------

(After what happened, you two became close.)

(This takes place after Gonta's execution.)
"Mio, I'm right here, I'll protect you from anything!" He hugged you. I pushed him away.

"No. I'll get killed,or you, or my friends!

"Trust me, I know we will get out alive!" He cooed.

I shook your head. "How can you be so sure?" He grabbed my chin. "Cause in the one who controls this thing." I stumbled away from him. "What?!"

He grinned. " I said I'm the Mastermind. At the beginning, I just wanted a fun game, but when I met you, I realized I fell for you. I then decided I'll get out of this game with you." He kissed you. He held your chin firmly. I resisted. I got out of his grip and tried to run.

I ran to the gym, where everyone else was. They all looked at me. "Ouma is the mastermind. Help." I collapsed. They all crowded around me, flailing their arms.

I opened my eyes.

Light filled my vision. I sat up. I was still in the gymnasium. I was horrified.

There were dead bodies everywhere. Everyone was dead. I looked at each on of them. Ouma. He was missing from the corpses. "No." I realized the horrible truth. "Oh Mio......" He chuckled darkly. "No, GET away!!" I tried to move but I slipped, falling onto the floor.

"You won't get away. Won't you get out with me? I mean," His eyes darkened. "You really have no choice." I gasped. "I-I loved you Ouma." I said. Why? His eyes seemed to change but then back to dark. "I love you, Mio. That's why I decided we can get out together. It's just a fake world after all."

"What?" He grinned. "I can get us out to the real world, where no one is dead." I cried. "Really." He patted my head. "Yeah, sorry I had to be so...brute about it. I just wanted this to go faster." I hugged him. "There there."

You two went to the real world.

You realized...that he was a liar.

Kaito x Maki is next!