Yandere!Gundam x Reader

This was requested by rosewhite13 Anyway enjoy!

She was finally mine. My sweet Y/N. The only one who saw through the real me. She confessed her feelings yesterday. I love her. And I won't let ANYONE take her away from me. I see that Fuyuhiko has a crush on her. I better take care of that. Shouldn't I?

You were talking to Fuyuhiko. You two were really close and laughed together a lot. Much to Gundam's jealousy.

"Haha!!" You couldn't stop laughing at Fuyuhiko's joke. He chuckled along with you, smiling. "That one was good. But I'll make one up that's funnier. Just you wait." You chuckled and saw Gundam at the corner of your eye, glaring at Fuyuhiko.

"Um..hey Gundam!" You waved to him. He stayed in his spot, glaring daggers. Fuyuhiko looked oddly at him and stepped away. "Um.Y/N I'll talk to you later." He gave you a warm smile and walked away.

You looked at Fuyuhiko, then at Gundam. "What was that for? You glared at him for no reason!" He grimaced. "He was talking to you." He muttered. "What? I couldn't hear you." You placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Gundam...are you alright? Ever since we started dating...you've been...acting strange. What's wrong?" You looked up at his cold eyes. "Please tell me."

"I...Just hate it when he talks to you. I just want to punch his face in when I see him...looking at you with that smile."

You nodded. "How about you don't punch Fuyuhiko. That wouldn't go so well. Anyways, Gundam. I love you. Not him. He's not going to steal me from you. Trust me." You kissed him, trying to give him more trust in you. You did love him, after all.

"Ok." He smiled, then it turned into a frown. He looked at the spot where Fuyuhiko was standing.

Trust me...I know he won't steal you from me. Cause I won't let him.

Gundam walked down the hallway, his steps echoing against the floor. He looked around cautiously.

Where could he be?

He whipped his head around at the sound of footsteps.

There he is.

Fuyuhiko walked down the hallway calmly, with his hands in his pockets. His attention swiveled to Gundam.

"Hey. What was that back there with Y/N? You know I'll never steal her from you, right?" Gundam slowly stepped towards him. Fuyuhiko took a step back.

"I don't care." Gundam took a Hajime's ahoge from behind his back.

"Wait. What?" Fuyuhiko looked at the weapon in amusement. "That's what you are going to kill me with? Isn't that Hajime's ahoge?"

Gundam was stiff faced. "Obviously. But my dark devas of destruction said it can kill. So I cut it off when he wasn't looking and now here we are."

"Wow. Is the author really out of ideas already?" Fuyuhiko muttered.

Author Chan-Who cares!? Now let's get back to the part!

Fuyuhiko-But I die!

Author Chan-That's the point.

Gundam, when Fuyuhiko wasn't looking, stabbed him with the legendary ahoge. He pulled it out, spilling blood.

"Sorry Fuyuhiko. I'm not taking any chances. Y/N will always and is MINE!" He stabbed him more, causing Fuyuhiko to cough up blood and clutch his chest.

"Take good care of her Gundam. Or I'll haunt you m***erf***er."

He nodded and threw the ahoge at the his corpse.

I'll leave it there just in case someone else needs to murder:)

Author Chan-The saga of the ahoge is not over. Not yet.

Y/N-Just shut up and get back to the story.

Author Chan-Fine.Fine.

You looked at Fuyuhiko's corpse, terrified. "No! Please wake up!" You cried. Gundam put a hand on your shoulder. "I'm so sorry Y/N." You sniffed. "He was a good friend. I guess I shouldn't have been hopeful that we would get out together." You turned to him.

"Whoever killed him will never be my friend again. He was a good person." Gundam felt uneasy.

(At the trial)

"No!!" You screamed. "You didn't do this!! No! I refuse to believe it!" You choked.

You couldn't stop the tears from falling as you watching Gundam walk up to you.

"He was in my way. I had to kill him. He would steal you away from me." Gundam touched your cheek. You slapped his hand away.

"How could you do this Gundam?! I trusted you! I loved you!" You were mad, sad, and distraught. You couldn't believe your love did this. To your best friend.

"Sorry Y/N. I'm sorry." He looked at you in shame as he was pulled away.

You reached your hand out to him. "I love you Gundam! I always will! Please...wait for me up there!" He looked back, his face filled with regret.

"I...can't."

"What? Why?!"

He smiled. "I'm going to h*ll, and I know you won't meet me there.

Next is Juzo x Fem!Ballerina!Reader