Yandere!Byakuya x Reader pt.3

Requested by ShiraishiTogami

You looked around cautiously. It looked like a normal upstairs. You arrived in a hall that led to another bigger looking hall.

To your right was a bathroom. It looked luxurious and high class, to be expected in a Togami mansion.

The hall led to the much bigger hall which led to several other rooms. One had no door and looked as if it had several musical instruments.

You heard faintly downstairs, "60!"

"Aoi! He's done counting. We have to hide!" You whispered harshly, pulling her to the bathroom and shutting the door.

"Maybe he'll think we left and we can explore the mansion more!"

"No." You shook your head. "This is his house. Who knows what could be waiting for us? What if there's a reason he doesn't want us up here."

"Exactly! That's why we have to find out!" Aoi looked around the bathroom, obviously trying to find something gossip-worthy.

"Aoi. Can't we just go back downstairs? I'm getting a bad feeling about this."

Suddenly, you heard a thump.

But it wasn't below you.

It was above you.

Silence overcame the both of you.

"As I recall, this house only has two floors right?" You looked at Aoi with horror.

"I...I think so." She breathed.

"I think we should go back dow-"

Footsteps were heard on the steps that led to the floor you were on.

You covered your mouth, really not wanting to get caught by Byakuya.

"Hey. Tell him that I went home alright?" Aoi whispered and hid behind the shower curtain. "I want to explore more."

The footsteps came closer and you shook your head vigorously.

"Look-there's something up here. I just know it. Please? I'll owe you big time." She looked desperate.

You mouthed the words, "please be careful" to her before you heard the door to the bathroom opening.

"Y/N! Why in the- I mean...you know you aren't supposed to be up here. Didn't my butler tell you that?" He fired the question at you.

"I'm really sorry! I had nowhere to hide and-"

Before you could say another word, he kissed you on the forehead. "Don't scare me like that. I thought you left or something. Also, is Aoi hiding with you?"

Your gaze brushed by the shower curtain before you responded. "Oh yeah. She told me to tell you she was leaving. She texted her mom to pick her up."

"Really? Okay then. Are you leaving as well?"

"No. I'll stay."

"Great. Come on down. We're going to party downstairs." He winked.

You both descended the steps to the 1st floor.

Oh gosh. Aoi, please be safe.

Everyone was in the living room, having a ballast. The butler was handing out bright blue drinks with a little lemon on the top.

"Here." Byakuya handed you a glass. "Drink. It tastes amazing. It's my own recipe as well."

"Okay." You accepted the cute martini glass and drank a sip. "Wow! This is-this is-I-"