Kiibo x Reader {Too Late}

This was requested by ll-Iridescents-ll

{Too Late}

"I...love you Kiibo." You hugged him, afraid that he would reject you and you would have to see those words come out of his mouth.

"Y/N..I..." His face grew red in embarrassment. Though he did like the feeling of you hugging him, secretly.

"Don't say it Kiibo. I already know that you don't love me back."

He sighed. "Y/N. I don't think I feel love. I'm afraid I would hurt you." He looked down in shame. He didn't want to hurt you. He didn't know what love felt like and if he didn't love you, he didn't want to make you hurt even more.

"It's okay Kiibo. I'll wait." You separated from him and walked away, tears forming in your lovely E/C eyes, the ones Kiibo liked.

You walked into the music room.

Maybe this will get my mind off things.

But before you fully stepped in, you heard a voice.

"This plan will be perfect. Now I can kill robot boy and win this stupid game!" The person in the room said.

You peeked around the corner and saw Ouma.

Ouma?! He wants to kill Kiibo? But I thought they were so close!?

You were perplexed, worry forming in your stomach.

He can't kill Kiibo. I love him...and I'll make sure he doesn't kill him.

You always carried a knife around, just in case. You quietly shut the door behind you, so Ouma wouldn't hear.

You creeped out from your position and snuck behind Ouma and put the knife to his neck.

"What the?" Ouma squirmed, trying to break free of your grasp.

"Are you really wanting to kill Kiibo?" Ouma recognized your voice.

"Oh Y/N. Your unrequited love for him is sad. But yes, I was going to kill robot boy. I spent all week making this plan and I didn't intend for someone to ruin it." He said. "Plus, what are you going to do to me? Kill me? Oh please...like you would actually do that."

Your knife tightened around his throat. "If I don't kill you and let you free, will you spare Kiibo?" He shook his head. "Nothing will stop me." He chuckled. You shivered and sliced the knife across his neck.

He let out a choked garble. His blood seeping out of his mouth. "B*tch." He slumped to the ground, dead.

You covered your mouth and teared up, looking at the ghastly sight. You looked at Ouma's dead figure, seeping out blood.

You couldn't believe you killed someone.

You tucked your knife back into your boot and walked away, trying to get away from him as soon as you could. You could feel the worry grow. You felt like crying. But this was your burden now.

(Time skip to end of Trial. Get ready for feels)

Everyone voted...for you. They were right.

Kiibo stared at you. Shock, Anguish, and Fear all looked at you, from his eyes. You could feel them bore into your soul.

"Y/N.....why?" His gaze made you feel horrible. You looked at your hands. You were a murderer. You didn't deserve to love him.

"I....I did it for you...." Your choked response made him confused.

"What do you mean you did it for me?!" He slammed his fist on the table.

You felt so sick.

"He was talking about how he would kill you. He was planning to try to kill you. So I...."

"Killed him." Saihara finished your sentence. You nodded to him.

Kiibo looked at you with sad and surprised eyes.

"You did that...so I would live?" You nodded and teared up.

"I know you'll never love me. You'll never love a murderer. But I want you to know...I'll always love you." You smiled and Monokuma laughed.

"Alright Alright. It's KILLING TIME!"

Kiibo could only stare at you, as you were dragged to your execution.

He watched you die.

He realized..that he loved you. He realized at the moment you looked at him for the last time, that he loved you too.

But it was too late. You were obliterated.

"Y/N!" He screamed.

He regretted all the times you confessed and he rejected. He regretted all the times he could've spent more time with you.

He pounded his fists into the table. He felt crushed inside.

He was too late.

Next is Cheater! Saihara x Emotionless!Reader x Kiibo