Saihara x (Talentless)Reader x Amami

I have never done Amami before so his personality might be off but I will try.

"What's your talent?"

That question again.

"Um I can't remember, sorry."

The same stupid excuse.

"Oh so you're just like me." The green haired boy said.

"Really?" You asked. "Yeah. I legit cannot remember. But don't worry, I'm not suspicious or anything." He said.
You sweatdropped. "Yeah....sure..." He kept leaning on the wall..lost in thought. "Hmm.." He seemed suspicious. But oddly nice. Too bad you had to lie to him.

You walked away. You twirled your (h/c) hair. "Hmm..." You twirl your hair when you're thinking. "Hello." You snapped out of your phase. "Huh?" Standing there, was a boy with a cap and dark hair. Looks shady. "Hello." You bluntly replied, still walking.

"Hey...wait!" He put a hand on your shoulder. "What's your name?" You sighed. "Y/N,L/N. Nice to meet you." You stared at him, waiting for his response. " Mine is Suiichi Saihara, Ultimate Detective, you?"

"I don't remember my talent." You almost snapped. "Oh so you're like Amami." You rolled your eyes. "That shady guy? Oh yeah. Met him." You grumbled. You kept on walking. He followed. "Hmm.." He was nice but persistent. "Could I go with you?" He asked. You sighed. "Sure." You kept your arms crossed.

You two met everyone else and everyone asked you what your talent was. "So you don't have a talent?" Ouma asked. "No." You said, for the millionth time."

"Oh you're boring." Ouma retorted.

That little.

"Hmm.."

"Why do you always say hmm?" Saihara asked. "It's just my way of thinking." You said. "Hmm.."
"Hey don't copy me!!" He chuckled. You couldn't help but laugh back. You haven't laughed in a long time.

"You're pretty when you laugh." He whispered. "What?" You didn't catch that. "Nothing." He walked on. "H-Hey wait!" You caught up to him. He smiled. Your heart skipped a beat.

"Hey Guys." Amami waved from end of the hallway. "Hey Shady." You said. He became flustered. "H-Hey. I'm not shady. If anyone is shady it's that guy." He pointed to Saihara. You laughed. "H-Hey...Y/N stop laughing!" Saihara lowered his cap over his face in embarrassment. "I can't help it. It's so funny!" You tried to stop laughing but you just kept on. Eventually you stopped laughing but your stomach hurt.

(Timeskip)
You all found out this was a killing game. You were surprised. That's why they gathered us here? But why me? I'm just talentless. You groaned and turned over on your bed. "I'm just a talentless freak." You eyes drooped and fell asleep.

(Another time skip)
You usually hung out with Amami and then you two would bump into Saihara. You were close. You didn't realize that they both loved you..

"Hey Y/N." Amami came up to you. "Hey Amami. Being shady as ever I see." You chuckled. "I guess." He sweatdropped. "Hey Y/N. i have something to ask you." He stared straight into your eyes. Your heart leapt. "Yes?" His gaze turned dark. "Do you really not remember your talent? Cause I can tell your faking it." You stood there, shocked. "Uh."

Oh great he found out!

There goes your head again. "Amami. I really can't remember my talent." His expression turned normal. "Okay. Sorry for the abrupt question." He said. You sighed mentally. "You alright Y/N?" You nodded. "I'm fine."

"Hey Brats! Come to the gym for a special announcement!" Monokuma shouted through the intercom. Oh great. What does he want now? You and Amami rushed to the Gymnasium.

"Good. You're all here. I want to give a special little motive. " Almost Everyone groaned. He turned to you. "If no one kills someone by tommorow morning, someone's deep and dark secret will be revealed. " No.

He can't mean.

That I'm talentless?

You panicked. Crossing your arms and your heart on edge. "You alright Y/N?" Saihara stood by you, grabbing your arm. "I-I'm fine." You push his arm away and head back to your room. It was currently 6:56p.m. You only had so much time until the secret gets out. You were exhausted so you flopped onto your bed and slept.

You woke up from your nap. You looked at your clock. 7:00 a.m.?! You slept that long!? You jumped out of your bed, not caring about your tangled hair, and stepped into the hallway. "No." You ran to Saihara's room. "Hey Saihara?" A click came from the door and stood there was Saihara. "Yes Y/N?" You wondered why he was up this early. "Did anything happen?" He shook his head. "I guess we're going to hear this secret today." He was lost in thought. "I wonder whose it is?" Your heart shook. "By the way, you slept for a long time." He looked at your messy figure. "Um yeah. I was really exhausted and I guess I slept too long. "Hey Y/N, could I tell you something?" Saihara asked. "Sure." You bluntly replied. He embraced you. "I love you." He whispered into your ear. Into your very red ear. Your face burnt but not as much as Saihara's. He was just as surprised as you were. He didn't know that he would be brave enough to say that. "Saihara." You said. "Yeah?"

" I don't know what my feelings are right now. I can't have feelings right now in this situation that we are all in." You said. He nodded, pulling away from you. "I-I understand. It's okay, I understand." He went back into his room, with a wave. You walked away. True. You did like him, but you had the same feelings for Amami. Both were special to you. You couldn't just decide. "It was the most logical thing to do." You accidentally said out loud. "What was?" Amami came around the corner. You jumped.

"Ah!" You tripped. You fell into a strong pair of arms. "You probally shouldn't trip. You could fall." You couldn't respond. You stared at each other for a while. He leaned down, pressing his lips onto yours. "Mpmh!" You squirmed. But it's so comfortable...
He finally pulled away. "Sorry." He let you down. "I just wanted you to know how I feel before it's too late." You gasped. He means Saihara. "Anyway, sorry again Y/N." He started to walk away. "Hey wait!" You caught up to him. "Just in case, we should stick together in case of a murder." He nodded, letting you follow him.

(Timeskip)
"Hey Brats! It's time!!!!!! Meet me at the gym!!" Your heart dropped. No one killed each other? That's impossible. Now everyone would know how useless you really are.

Everyone headed to the gym. "Now, no one has murdered anyone else." Monokuma said. He turned to you. "Now to reveal our precious Y/N's secret!" He looked to the crowd. "Now I bet everyone wants to know her talent!" Everyone looked at you. "Oh great." You sighed. "Well her talent is.......THE ULTIMATE TALENTLESS!!" There is is.

Everyone's jaw dropped.

You started to tear up.

You couldn't take it and left the gym.

You shut your door.

Curled up on your bed.

Knock Knock

"Go away!" You shouted. "Please."
"Y/N! Open up!!" Saihara said.
"No!"
"Please!
You got up. You opened the door. You got surprise hugged by Amami and Saihara. "Guys!" Your tears blinded you from their familiar faces. You sobbed on their shoulders. They patted your back. "Why would you keep that from us?" Amami asked. "Cause I'm afraid you would think I'm useless!" You sobbed harder. "We would never think that Y/N." Amami said. "Yeah because we love you Y/N." Saihara added. "Forever."

Whew! (Mastermind) Gonta x Reader is next!