Makoto Naegi x Reader

Requested by ???

Journal Entry #1//??/??/??

My name is Y/N. Ultimate Undercover Agent. But no one knows that. My alias name is U/N(undercover name) and my Ultimate Alias is Ultimate Party Planner.

I have went by many names, sometimes they change and sometimes I keep them. But I'm good at keeping my head low and not being noticed.

When Hope's Peak Academy asked me to enroll in their school, I actually didn't want to go. But I talked to my leader, whose name is cannot say, and he said that it was my new duty to find interesting things on Hope's Peak.

I couldn't even enter the school without my head getting dizzy and me passing out. Apparently.

I woke up in a strange room. It was a classroom, I noticed as I looked around. But the windows were bolted shut.

I immediately realized something was wrong.

Rule #7-No matter how safe you think you are or how much you trust no one can hear you or see you, never take a break character. You have to be careful.

I remembered that and put on a scared face.

"Where Am I?" I whimpered as I got up from the desk and looked around.

I found the door and opened it. It leaded to a hallway. The sound of my footsteps click-clacking along the floor reverberated throughout the hall.

What is going on? I must be on my guard! I thought.

Immediately I heard voices. I opened the door where the voices were heard and I saw other people. They looked at me in shock.

"Another person! How many people is that now?" A girl with brown hair asked, looking to the bulky white haired woman beside her.

"17."

"17. That must be all of us. Surely!" Another girl said, flipping her pink hair over her shoulder.

"Hey! Do you know what's going on kid?" A burly man grabbed my collar and pulled me up towards him.

"My my my. Such a brute." Another young lady rolled her eyes and sighed. She had a dark Lolita look, with two swirling black pigtails. "You don't have to be so crude."

"Fine." The man mumbled under his breath and let me go.

I was looking at him in fright and wide eyes but inside I was calm. I could kill him in a few moves so I didn't care.

"I have no idea what is going on. All I know is I was going to Hope's Peak academy and I wound up in a classroom, passed out." I said with a shaky voice.

The others didn't look surprised.

"That is exactly what happened with all of us." The brown haired boy said.

"Oh I see. This is quite peculiar." I said.

"Since you are here, you must have a talent." The brown one said. "My name is Aoi Asahina. Ultimate Swimmer. You?"

"My name is U/N. Ultimate Party Planner. N-nice to meet you all!" I said, with fake nervousness as I introduced myself.

"Ah! So you are the Ultimate Party Planner! I've seen you on the enrollment for the class. What a cool talent!" The brown haired boy said. "My name is Makoto Naegi. Ultimate Lucky Student."