Chapter 1: encounter

y/n: your name

h/c: hair colour

e/c: eye colour

f/c: favorite colour

You were sleeping in your house, everything was peacefull until you heard the windows break in the kitchen. You were scared asf but with the last percent of masculinity you had, you decided to go and check. While you keept going, you heard peoples chat 'I am so fucked up right now!' was the only sentence that came up to your mind. You turned on the kitchens light and just when you realized that the robbers had knives and guns, you fell on the ground, unconscious.

y/n's mind: Am i dead? ........ What happened? ......... If I am dead, why am I still able to think?

Just after that "sentence", you felt a heat right in your chest and then a bright light entered your eyes(don't ask me how) and then you fell unconscious for good.

no one's pov

It was a beautiful day in Hoen(i just wanted a random region) but the once blue sky had turned red for a few hours now and everyone was thinking about 'how the fuck did that happened?'. Even lots of pokemons were quite interested and has come near the town. But soon, all the thoughts were interrupted by a huge explosion. Everyone started to panick and to go to the best hiding spot(a/n: don't know what i'm saying here...). They heard a second explosion and then everything became calm again... People started to go where they heard the second explosion only to see a huge crater and in his center was a h/c boy with thorned f/c clothes. Everyone started to freak down again once they saw you, only 2 seconds later, the boy opened his e/c eyes only to see hundreds of people around him and this boy, is you! You were kinda scared and because of that, you, successfully standing up, started to run into the nearest forest.

???'s pov

I was asleep when I heard footsteps, I instantaneously woke up.

y/n: What the heck is happening, where am i? ..... They won't find me here I think...

???: A human, aga...

y/n: WHO IS HERE?

???: Quite interesting tho...

y/n: What are you talking about?

I then decided to make myself visible for him by appearing right in front of him.

y/n: Wow...you surprised me here...

???: The thing is that you seem to be understanding pokemons

y/n: Oh... No offense but... what are you?

???: And it also seems that you're from another dimension and it's possibly you that has turned the sky red... To answer you, I am what human like to call a pokemon and my race's name is, also a name invented by human and we had to accept it, Jungkos (a/n: 1 Jungko 2 Jungkos... don't judge me...).

y/n: Sooo, you're a Jungko... But what is you're name?

Jungko?: I don't have one... since I was thinking about following you, whatever you want.

y/n: What about.... Koju? And my name is y/n though.

Koju: ok...y/n... why not, Koju sounds good.

y/n: So... what do you want to do now?

Koju: I don't know but you seem to be injured so what about, you go into the town, get yourself fixed, and after that we could walk or train in the forest!

y/n: Ok sounds politically correct... and where can I find you when i will be done?

Koju: You don't need to, just go in the forest and I will surely find you.

y/n: Ok i'm going then.

Koju: yeah, bye.

Y/n' pov

When I entered into the town, I saw that everyone was starring at me so i started to walk faster. When I got myself into the hospital emergency thing, I was directly in front of a nurse.

y/n: Hello...erm...can you please heal me?

The nurse took a look at you and then, she shows how terrified she was. Did I forgot to mention that not only your clothes were thorned but your whole body had cuts/wounds and you were dripping blood on the floor.

y/n: Are you ok ma'am?

nurse: Oh my god... are you sure you are ok? you need medical assistance right now!

y/n: Duh why do ya think i came here? No seriously do you have some bandages?

nurse: Ye...Yes take it but please get out!

y/n: ok... Bye then...

And with that you got out and returned to the forest

y/n: Koju are you here?

nothing happened

y/n: Koju?

You just had the time to hear something behind you and to see that it was not the right pokemon that you already been punched into a tree.

y/n: arg...wh...who are you?

???: not here to discuss, beating you is mission

y/n: alrig...

You can't finish your sentence since you've been punched again.

y/n: Why? S..Stop please. I don't wanna hurt you.

???: you're not in the position to say that.

He dashed at you once again but this time, something weird happened, you've felt a weird power going trough your body and then a black ball escaped from your right hand, enough to knock out the enemy.

Koju's pov

I was searching for y/n when I heard a detonation, when i got here, I saw y/n on the ground,bruises all over his body and...steam coming out of his right hand? I had to know what happened.

Koju: Y/N!

y/n: Oh! Well hello Koju.

Koju: What happened?

y/n: Well... it was weird, I was waiting for you when this little guy *you pointed at the knocked out pokemon* attempted to beat me, it did it twice and on his third try, a weird black ball got out of my hand with a weird sensation and thus the little guy was down.

Koju: How... It seems that not only you can speak with us, you also seem to have power that only pokemon have...

y/n: it's weird...

Koju: no, it's good, I mean that if I train you, you could survive amongst us, pokemon!

y/n: It's good I think...

Koju: Yes...

y/n: By the way, what kind of pokemon is that?

A/N: Yeah, I know it's short but it's actually 22h (in france) but it can let you the choice for the pokemon that had tried to attack you:

evee

ralts

ectoplasma

others...

And will it stay with you?

yes

no

Ok that's all for now bye have a great day or night and everything i suppose