"Drunk? Are you sure he was drunk? He hasn't been drunk for the past years. I thought he was better" She whispered.

"What? What do you mean?" I questioned worry settling inside of me.

"He had some problems" She explained.

"With drinking?" I asked.

"Not praticularly. He was stressed out you could say. But it was a long time ago. I thought he was better" She muttered.

"No. He is better. It must have been just a one time thing" I tried to calm her down. And myself too. She nodded.

"Yeah, just continue" She smiled again.

"He started talking crap. Saying silly things like I did that to him. And he was angry at me for kissing Felix" I drawled. Isabella smirked. I ignored her remark and continued with the story.

"I guess you could say he was out of his mind. He um. Well he-" I stuttered a bit.

"He what? Tell me what he did!" She exclaimed. I took a deep breath.

"He said that Felix was just a boy. And that he would show me what a real man can do" I muttered queitly. Isabella's mouth fell open. Her eyes widnend like she had seen a two headed beast dancing ballet.

"Totally wipped" She whispered. I hit her arm.

"Isabella! You know him. He doesn't love anybody" I exclaimed.

"Maybe not now. But he has feelings for you. You have to be blind not to see that. Gabriella he does and says things he's never done before"

"And now continue" She said.

"Well. I don't know what hit him in the head but he- um well he-" Again I felt heat raise up to my cheeks.

"Don't tell me he kissed you" She said. I looked down in emberassment. She screamed like a little teenange girl.

"Oh My God" She exclaimed.

"Not in the mouth though. I didn't let him" I exclaimed. Her eyes looked like they would burst out soon.

"Not in the mouth? Then where the hell did he kiss you?" She exclaimed.

"In the neck" I said quetly.

"Oh, Damn. That's even better" She gushed.

"Tell me. Did you kiss him back? How was it?" She bombared me with questions. The questions went on and on.

The next two days made me feel depressed. Christofer had dissapeared again. It was almost like a tradition. Isabella said he had a  business meeting in Rome. Since he cancelled it last time for me he had to go this time.

Isabella and Felix convinced me to finally go out. While having lunch with both of them Christofer entered the room. Without another word he left. That made me feel ignored. But I payed no mind. Maybe he needed time I thought.

Something kept me up at night. Like a feeling of worry. Something that settles deep inside of you and eats you from there.

I knew I needed to walk. At least for a few minutes. I felt so miserable inside this four walls. More like inside the mansion. But I wanted out. I wanted to see Italy once more.

I needed to breath some fresh air. At least two minutes outside. I put on a black crop top with some sporty shorts and got out of the room.

I quietly went down the stairs trying not to stare at Christofer's door

I quietly went down the stairs trying not to stare at Christofer's door. My feet moved towards the door when I heard loud banging. I jumped up. Who was it this time? The sound was coming from downstairs.

Probably another basement I thought. I went to open the door but something stopped me. Maybe it was him. I wanted to see him. And just like any other idiotic girl in horror movies I went towards the sounds.

I went down the stairs. The sounds were closer now. I took a deep breath and peeked my head out of the window.

Christofer was furiously punching the punching bag. His chest shirtless. His back turned towards me. His knukles bleeding uncontrolably. I wanted to calm him down.

He kept punching over and over again the sweat prickling on his prefect abs. I needed to see his beautiful smile again. I don't know what made him this angry but I wanted to take it all away. With that I entered the room.

He was too busy to notice me. I took a deep breath and walked towards the punching bag on the other side of the room. With a sigh I also started to punch the bags.