Epilogue ❤

Though i didn't get enough votes as I had said in the previous part but still am posting this one.

So the time has arrived to end this beautiful journey.

This special epilogue is dedicated to a very special reader Aashi_is_also.name , who has always given me the best of comments. Love you😘😘❤❤

Coming back to the epilogue, some of you wanted sandhir's marriage, some wanted parenthood and some their married life so I decided to compile it all and give a single long part. But sorry I'll not give any details of the functions and all.

Two years later-

Sanyukta's pov-

My life has become like a fairytale. I have got it all that I craved for once - mother's love, which is something I lacked since childhood, supporting friends, my dream job and most importantly a loving husband.

Yes you heard it right I got married, married to the love of my life, to my randhir. Though it hasn't been much time, just 2 hours.

Yes it has been two hours that I have become Mrs. Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat. Oh god just this name is giving me jitters in my stomach. We got married with all the rituals and it was a big fat Indian wedding with all the big shots of the city attending it.

Everything was so positive and the atmosphere was completely happy, no crying on my vidai as I didn't had to leave anyone. The only moment I felt like crying was when pandit ji called for my parents for the kanya daan. That time I wished someone would have been there from my family also.

But my sadness was short lived when PARTH came forward and said that he will do the kanya daan as my brother.
I felt like jumping on him and crying my eyes out but composed myself as I didn't want my make up to destroy in the middle of my wedding.

While giving my hand to randhir he even warned him "now that she is my sister you better take care of her. If I ever see even a single drop of tear in her eyes I'll not think twice before beating you black and blue"