part 14

Second last part...

Sanyukta was pacing to and fro in her room muttering some inaudible curses to the person who has spoiled her mood.

Suddenly the door of her room opened, she assumed it to be someone else and was about to burst on that person but as she looked up she found Renuka smiling at her sillily.

Sanyukta calmed down and asked her still in a stern voice"is he here yet?"
Renuka again smiled at her awkwardly, "no!" And before sanyukta could utter anymore curses to her son she quickly added "but I just talked to him, he'll be back within an hour"

"Another hour!!! Let him come back I'll not talk to him only. Not now not ever. See mom this is what your son does on such a special day" she said almost on a verge of tears.

Confused!?

Let me clear it.

Sandhir have completed 1 year of togetherness. Renuka was the happiest person to know about them. This year was a bliss for both of them. They were a perfect example of madly-in-love. All their friends used to tease them a lot.

After graduating, both of them joined Shekhawat industries, randhir's father's company which was handled by their trusted employees after his death 3 years back. Randhir became the M.D. of the company while sanyukta joined as a marketing head.

In all this time sanyukta has completely forgotten about that dark incident. Now randhir's love is all she needs. They made out nth number of times but never crossed their limits.

But one thing that never changed was their fights which is the base of their relationship.

Well today is their first anniversary and randhir had told sanyukta in the morning itself that he will take her out in the evening and also gave her a forceful leave from the office to take rest and get ready.

She had put extra efforts to get ready only for him and was waiting for him since 5'o clock. But now its already 7 and he is still not back as he was stuck in a very important meeting.

Coming back to present renuka was consoling sanyukta but she started crying. She then stood up suddenly and declared, "I don't want to go anywhere now. Tell that idiot to celebrate his Anniversary alone."
Saying this she dashed in the washroom to change into her comfy pajama.
______________________________

The clock stuck 8 when randhir walked in. Renuka welcomed him with an angry glare. He looked down in guilt and said "please mom don't scold me, sanyu is enough for that for now."

"Oh no no you are safe, she won't scold you either."renuka said sarcastically.

" why?" Randhir asked getting confused as he expected her to be super angry.

"Oh don't be happy. She is still super angry on you. Just that she won't scold you now as she has already slept that too empty stomach."

"What oh god mom how can you let her sleep empty stomach. You know naa she falls sick so soon. But don't worry I'll make it up to her. I am going to take her out so please don't wait for us at night."

"Do whatever you want but just make my daughter happy or no food for you in my house." Renuka said sternly before leaving for her room.

Randhir was shocked to see his mom loving sanyukta more than him but then that is how good she is, makes everyone fall for herself immediately.

He tiptoed towards her room. Entering it he saw her sleeping on her stomach with her face turned to another side.

He went and sat next to her and and sighed looking at the creases on her forehead and dried tear marks. His heart felt pain knowing that he had hurt her so much.

He shook her lightly "sanyu, shona wake up"

After 2 minutes of constant poking she stirred in her sleep.

"Let me sleep. I don't wanna talk to you. Go and celebrate your anniversary with those delegates of yours" she groaned in her sleepy yet angry tone.

"I am sorry na princess, that meeting was scheduled for Thursday but they suddenly had to prepone it due to some personal issues. If I would have had any idea about it earlier that I surely had taken you out yesterday itself. Please get up at least eat something or you'll fall ill." He said with the best puppy face he could make.

"Go to hell randhir, I don't want your petty excuses. Everything else is more important to you then me. I don't even wanna see your face." She coveted herself completely with the quilt.

"Accha I'll go but please first get up. Why are you taking out my anger on food. Haan that is a different thing that I thought we'll still celebrate our anniversary in a very special way and had also planned so much for you. But its OK I'll cancel it all you eat and sleep." He said hiding his smile.

She lowered the duvet a little from her eyes and thought for a while, "what have you planned?" Still trying to sound grumpy.

He smiled his best but concealed it and pretended," what will you do? Its not like you'll forgive me after that. You toh don't even want to see my face naa. Let's do one thing I'll leave."

He was about to get up when suddenly she held his hand in order to stop him. "Tell me at least I mean you never know maybe I'll think about forgiving you."

This time he smiled his brightest "OK if you insist, but for that you have to come with me as it is a surprise."

"It better be good shekhawat or I'll not even let you wander near me." She faked anger.

"Arree trust me after coming back you'll yourself kiss me that too hard" he winked at her.

She blushed and with that he picked her up in bridal style and made his way towards his car while she rested her head on his chest listening to his heart beats.

So how was ch 14??
What do you think randhir must have planned for her?? Any guesses??
Only one more part left😢😢
Thanks for reading...
Stay tuned!!!

1057 words.😏