part 7

Kishore and Aryan entered the courtroom. The procedure started. Everyone knew that it was open and shut case as the culprits had already confessed their crime.

Sanyukta didn't look at them the whole time. All the time her eyes were glued to the floor with randhir's hand tightly grasped by her.

Randhir was busy giving glares to Aryan who was still shamelessly starting at sanyukta like a retard. He held her by her shoulder to assure her that everything was fine.

The court gave it's final verdict against them and announced life time imprisonment for attempt to rape and human trafficking.

Randhir had a satisfactory smile on his face as finally he was able to seek justice for her, whereas sanyukta was sitting there emotionless.

When they headed outside, kishore and Aryan were being taken away by the police.

They were about to walk away but suddenly something came in sanyukta's mind and she started walking towards them.
Seeing her coming Aryan smirked disgustingly.

Seeing his stupid face her anger reached another level and she slapped him hard right across his face making him deaf for a second. Everyone stood there shocked and soon their expressions turned into proud smiles.

Aryan's nasty smile still pasted on his face and said "What had I even asked for, just one night. What was the harm in it. I would have left you if you would have pleasured me once. Isn't it what you do to this lover boy of yours. Isn't it the reason he was so eager to save you"

This raised randhir's temper to another level and as he was about to move forward to bury him alive he stopped on his tracks when he saw something that made him even more proud.

Sanyukta again slapped Aryan very hard. The sound of that slap echoed in the whole premises.

She started showering him with slaps continuously chanting, "don't you dare open your mouth you pig. What did you think that I am weak so you'll do anything with me but guess what I am very strong. So strong that people like you can never harm me. I'll show you your right place"

When the policeman saw that his nose had started bleeding they had to intervene and stop sanyukta. The whole while kishore was looking at the floor as he was actually guilty for his deeds. He finally looked up and said,"beta please forgive me now I realize that what I did was so wrong. Please get me out of this beta I'm your father after all."

Sanyukta clapped her hands sarcastically "isn't it great that all thus while you didn't remember that I'm your daughter but now when its time to pay for your deeds then you are suddenly feeling guilty. Just great"

He again looked down caught in his own dirty game. He had thought that he'll get away with it by blackmailing his weak daughter but what he didn't know was that now she had her biggest strength with her.

Sanyukta gave a last disgusted look to him and then looked away. They were taken away.

Finally the tears which sanyukta had held back the whole time poured out of her eyes like never before and she broke down there itself.

It was very painful for Randhir to see his love like that but he knew that it was necessary for her to let it out. He just embraced her in his arms and let her pain soak his shirt.

After sometime when sanyukta felt light she broke the hug. She said, "I want to go home randhir. Please.!"

"Let's go" was all he could say.

They headed home and took some rest as it was a very eventful day for both of them. Renuka was out of start station for her NGO related work.

That was part 7 for you.
Thanks for reading.
Precap : randhir's proposal.

What do you think will be her answer???