part 15

Last part.

The ride in the car was silent with Sanyukta'a head resting on randhir's shoulder. She tried asking him about where are they heading but getting no response decided to be quite.

After 15 minutes of drive they reached a place which she immediately recognised as her favorite ice cream parlour. They used to come there a lot as per her wish.

Though she loved being there but still decided to play with him. "Seriously randhir... How is this a surprise. What's new in eating ice cream."

Instead of getting disappointed, he smirked and said,"that we'll see. Just come in"

He dragged her inside and she was actually surprised to see the whole parlour decorated with lights and candles. She was surprised to see its beauty. She never knew that even this place can be so beautiful.

"Eeekkksss.... It is sooooo beautiful randhir. I just love you so much. Are they celebrating something today?" She said with excitement.

He smiled at her excitement and held her hand kissing her knuckles. They headed towards the counter to order their favorite ice creams. Sanyukta ordered a Belgium chocolate cone (my fav😋) while randhir ordered a choco chip cone(my another favorite😋) The guy at the counter filled the cones and winked at randhir indicating that his job was done.

Randhir smiled widely in response and looked at sanyukta who was too busy with her cone to notice this exchange.

They sat on the only table present there in the centre of the place.
"Randhir tell me one thing, how come today this place is so empty? I mean other times there is such long queue to even reach the counter!!" Sanyukta asked with cream smeared on her lips, cheeks and chin.

Randhir just chuckled at her state and answered while wiping her mouth with his hanky lovingly "I know but today is a special day and that is our anniversary" he winked at her taking his hand back.

Sanyukta gulped in this peice of info and everything became clear to her in a second. "Don't tell me YOU have booked this whole place to surprise me!" She stressed on the word you.

"Whom else did you want to do that. Of course I did it, it is our anniversary, you are my girlfriend, I had promised to take you out. Isn't it obvious" he said cutely.

"Arree I didn't mean that. But really randhir thank you so much for this. No actually thank you for everything you have done for me till date. Your gestures make me feel wanted. I never imagined that someone will love me so much." She confessed with moist eyes.

He smiled serenely at her and replied" I love you much more than you think sanyu. Acha now enough of your emotional talks finish your ice cream I have another surprise for you."

Sanyukta knew that he would never tell her so instead of wasting time in that she ate her already melting ice cream hastely. When she was near to the end she could feel randhir's intense gaze on her and as she looked up to ask what happened, she suddenly bit something hard.

Yes you guessed it right, it was a ring.

She had found a RING in her ice cream.

Shock would be an understatement for was sanyukta felt as she looked down. At a closer look she was in awe of the beautiful platinum band with a solitaire shining in middle of it.

She then looked up to ask randhir about it and that was when she realized that he was no longer on his seat and was now sitting exactly in front of her chair on one knee.

She was about to speak something but he kept a finger on her lips causing a shiver to run through her. "Let me do the talking today." He said in a deep husky voice and all she could do was to nod her head like a doll.

"So where do I start from... I have loved you since last 5 years hoping that you'll love me back and one year back I got everything I ever wanted. Trust me it was the happiest day of my life. I don't know how this whole year passed so quickly but one thing I am sure about is that I can't breathe without even for a second. Now I want you completely and wholely to be mine. I want my days to start with your kisses and end in your arms. I love you Sanyukta. I love you more than my life."

He took a deep breathe,"Miss. Sanyukta Agarwal though I don't have any grudges against your surname but am quite eager to change it to shekhawat. Will you give me that privilege? Will you marry me sanyu?"

Sanyukta was numb for that moment. Tears couldn't stop themselves from falling from her eyes. Not getting any answer from her he cupped her face and said again-

"I know what you are thinking sanyu that we are too young for marriage now, we are just 23, we need to be settled before we take up such a responsibility etc. But don't you worry I have planned everything. We'll just get engaged now and after 2-3 years we'll get married. I just want you to be called as mine and I'll be called completely yours."

Sanyukta couldn't believe this guy sitting in front of her.

Does he know tellypathy??

Her sub conscious asked her. She slapped away the stupid thought from her mind and concentrated on her man. She also went down on her knees to his level and hugged him tightly chirping -

" yes! Yes! Yes! I would love to marry you. I couldn't get a person better then you for myself. I really don't know how do you manage to understand my thoughts even without me voicing them. Even I can't live without you. I love you too randhir. I love you so damn much. I'm ready marry you whenever you say."

As they broke the hug, randhir pushed the beautiful ring in her Venus finger and both of them leaned in and sealed their bond with a toe curling kiss.

Life was never this beautiful. Now they have got more then they ever even dreamed for. The warmth of love had completely surrounded them. They didn't wish for anything more.

The end.

Thank you loads and loads to all the people who supported me in this short yet beautiful journey and made it ever so amazing.❤❤❤❤

Thank you for all the love you'll showered me with. All your votes and comments really meant a lot.😘😘😘
So I got a lot of comments on the previous A/n all saying different thing. Thank you so much everyone😘😘. I have started writing it. Hope it'll be up to your expectations.

Only the epilogue left now. And I want maximum votes on this part if you want that as it is the most special one.😉😉

1179 words.