part 4

Sanyukta was crying continuously and randhir was just holding her firmly and caressing he back to sooth her and make her believe the she's safe and chanting sweet nothings in her ears.

After what seemed like ages she calmed down but still clung onto his shirt tightly.

Randhir finally said"everything's fine sanyu you are safe. I'll never let anything happen to you"

Sanyukta finally looked up at him and chirped almost inaudibly "thank you so much randhir. If u wouldn't have been there I don't know what would had happened"

"Arreee why wouldn't I be there. I'll always be there for you" said randhir lovingly.
Sanyukta looked into his eyes which showed so much care, affection and love for her. Wait love?

Before she could think about this anymore their eyelock was broken by a knock on the door.

Renuka entered with a tray of breakfast for two and asked randhir to leave them alone for sometime.
"How are you feeling now beta?" She asked ever so lovingly.

"Much better aunty. Thank you so much for keeping me here. I'll go back soon"

"Arree why will u go back. This is your own house you can live here till u are not fit."

"But how can I trouble u so much" sanyu said hesitantly.

"You are talking like this because am not your mother right?? If she would have been here u wouldn't have talked to her like this" said renuka faking a sad face.

Sanyukta panicked immediately and felt overwhelmed at the same time to get so much love for which she had been craving for since childhood as she lost her mother at the young age of 10.

"Please don't talk like that aunty. You are like my maa only in fact you have loved me more than her" she said with moist eyes.

"Then listen to your maa and stay here only."

Sanyukta only nodded slightly and hugged her tightly.

Renuka wiped her tears and said" now enough of your melodrama, let's eat our food"

Randhir, who was standing at the doorstep listening to their conversation, thanked his stars for giving him such amazing ladies in his life whom he loves more than anything.

__________________________________

It had been a week since sanyukta was living with them. She was almost normal now but her old self was missing. No one asked anything to her in this whole time.

Randhir tried searching for her father but failed miserably. Her outer wounds were healed but this incident left a permanent mark on her soul.

It was one afternoon, sanyukta was resting in randhir's room when suddenly he entered there to talk to her. He approached the bed and sat beside her. He was hesitant to start a convo.

Sanyukta noticed it and said"what do you wanna talk about? No need to hesitate."

Randhir was shocked "how did you know that I was hesitant"

"I can read your face" she said with a slight smile.

He also smiled a bit and started" that man was arrested"

Her smile faded away and again tears started surfacing in her eyes she looked down in order to hide them han chirped "hmm"

He held her chin and made her look at him" you don't need to be scared of anything sanyu I am here with you. You know right you can share anything with me ?"

Sanyukta nodded and took a deep breathe " I trust you, I'll tell you everything randhir........

So the reason coming up in the next part. What do you think I could be?? Any guesses??

To know it you will have to give me your full support by votes and comments. Stay tuned!!!