part 1

A guy was running here and there in the college corridor looking for someone.

Another guy came towards him and said,"What are u looking for Randhir?"

"I am searching for sanyu. Did u forget parth I am going to propose to her today"said randhir
"oh yeah how can I forget that"parth said teasingly.
Randhir blushed a little and asked parth if he knew where she was...
" I saw her going towards the exit"told parth.
"Thank you so much parth, today I am going to tell her about my feelings anyhow."
"Go ahead buddy"

Confused????!!!!
Let me clear your confusion. This guy is randhir who is looking for his best friend sanyukta whom he had met at the first day of college and loved her ever since. He had no plan to propose her but then when he saw other boys' attention on her he couldn't help but feel jealous and decided to make her his before its too late. The other guy is parth who is their common friend and knew about randhir's felling since beginning and has always supported him.

Randhir ran towards the main gate of college but as he reached there he saw sanyukta getting into the auto. He called her out but got no response even when he had the feeling that she heard him.

She had been behaving weird since the past few days and this being another reason for randhir to propose her and then ask her the problem as he knew very well the she won't open up easily.

He felt defeated but didn't lose hope. He decided to go to her house in the evening as he knew that she lived with her dad only and he won't be home that time so they will get ample time to talk.

____________________________

In the evening he went to her place which was situated in a slum area. Yes, sanyukta belonged to an extremely poor family and was studying in such a prestigious college on the basis of her scholarship.

Randhir was very nervous as it was the first time he would be going inside her house as she always said the her father won't like it and never invited him inside whenever he would drop her home.

He was wearing a white t-shirt paired with black denim jeans looking simply handsome.

He knocked on the old wooden door but got no response. He again tried his luck and found that the door was already open.

He thought that I wouldn't be good to enter someone's house just like that but what he heard next made his heartbeat stop...