part 6

Because...because you are.... Ummmm..you are my best friend and I can Dan do anything for my friends and family" he said immediately.

He knew very well that right now sanyukta wasn't in the right state of mind. He knew that it wasn't the right time to confess his feelings for her. He had the whole life to do that as after listening to the whole story he had decided one thing that he won't let her go anywhere away from him now.

His first priority was getting her justice and punishing the culprits. Sanyukta seemed convinced with his answer and just hugged him tightly again.
_______________________________

Things were slowly getting back to normal. Sandhir again joined their college which they had been missing from last one week. No one knew about this incident except for them. They made some silly excuse for being absent.

The police was searching for sanyukta's father and had a lead that he was in Mumbai. A team was sent there to arrest him. The man i.e. his boss had accepted his crime and was in jail.

Two days later they got the news that kishore (sanyukta's father) was arrested and was being brought to Delhi for presenting him in the court. This news made sanyukta restless as she was very much scared to face those people again who tried to ruin her life of whom one being her own biological father.

She tried to hide her fear in front of everyone but couldn't hide it from randhir as he knew her in and out.

After a lot of pursuing she finally decided to open up in front of him. After listening to her problem and insecurities he told her -
"What is the need to be scared? I understand that you were alone then but now I am here with you. Do you trust me?"
Sanyukta nodded in response.

"Then what is the issue. And anyway you yourself are do strong that you don't need another person's help. You need to do this for yourself sanyu. You need to stand up for yourself and your dignity. You need to fight against what is wrong as you have been doing always. I know that you can handle them well and even if there is any problem so am always there for you."

His words assured her but still she had a little hesitation in her heart but nodded to his words anyways.

___________________________________

Finally it was the day when she had to face her molesters. Randhir had been by her side the whole while whereas she was tightly holding his hand throughout the journey.

They reached the court. It was time for the hearing kishore and Aryan were called this raising her heart beat to the maximum.

Part 6 comes to an end here.

Do you think sanyukta will be able to rake a stand for herself or will lose to her fear and never come our of it??

Thanks for reading...
Stay tuned!!!