part 11

Recap:- randhir kisses sanyukta in anger.

Sanyukta was first too shocked to react but later gave up and let him do what he wanted. She could feel him slightly calm down in the kiss.

He broke the kiss after almost 5 minutes when he felt that she was completely out of breathe. He joined their foreheads and both were breathing heavily against each other.

"I'll not allow anyone to disrespect you not even you yourself. Dare you say such words again. You are the purest soul I have ever met. Purity of a person is not determined by body it is determined by the heart of that person and you have a heart as innocent and pure as a child. Never ever repeat your words. Am I clear?"

"But randhir....."

She was again cut in middle by his intimidating voice. "Where did he touch you?"

Sanyukta got confused at it "what?" She asked.

"Tell me sanyu where did he touch you?" This time his words more firm.

She hesitantly pointed towards the crook of her neck. He immediately dipped his head there and placed dewy kisses. He could see the faint marks of the hate bites and he was determined to remove them all.

Sanyukta was all the while liking his touch and his presence so close to her for the first time. She had always dreamt of it - him proposing her in a special way, them getting closer but now that all this is happening she is confused whether to be happy or not.

She came out of her thoughts as she felt a light tug there and realized that he had given her a love bite at the same place. A light moan escaped her mouth.

Randhir suddenly came back to his senses with that and distanced themselves. Sanyukta was disappointed at the loss of contact.

Randhir looked down as if guilty and said slowly" I am so sorry sanyu I never wanted you to feel uncomfortable with me. Please forgive me I'll never repeat it again. I'll never cross my limits. I don't want you to feel as if I am forcing myself on you. Please forgive me for this." He said it all in a single breathe not looking up for once. He thought that he lost her because of his silly mistake as she had gone through it recently.

All the while sanyukta just started at his face with an awe expression. She didn't stop him still he thought so much about her well being and comfort. She was enjoying his cute face but when she saw his eyes were moist she couldn't stop herself and hugged him tightly.

Randhir was surprised and didn't hug her back. Feeling this she broke hug and cupped his face. She made him look up and said looking into his eyes.

"I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. I... I liked it when you were close to me. I felt so pure. Please don't stop now. I want you to remove all that bastard's touched from my skin. Please!!"
She said sincerely but shyly and with that sealed their lips again.

Randhir was so happy with her confession that he immediately responded to her advances. The kiss was slow initially but turned passionate with time. None was breaking it even though being out of breathe. They broke it after almost 20 minutes and hugged once again.

"I love you so much sanyu"

"I love you too randhir"

Part 11 comes to an end which I know many didn't want.

So confession done! Kiss done! What's left then?

Well there's a lot more to be done but for that you'll have to wait till the next part!!

Thanks for reading.
Stay tuned!!!