part 10

So I got so many interesting comments on the previous part. Thank you all for the love but there's one thing that please have patience, the story is progressing with its pace. Hope you'll will not have any complaints after this chapter.

P.s. I am updating early just because many of you were getting restless.
______________________________

As the music ended randhir suddenly sat on his right knee and started saying while looking directly into sanyukta's eyes...

"Sanyu you already know that I don't know how to do those long romantic chats but I can definitely listen to you all my life. I can't promise you the moon and stars but I can sit with you under the blanket looking at them. I know that many times I get angry and fight with you but that is something my life is incomplete without. Not taking much of your time I just want to say that I want fight with you, tease you, irritate you and then manofy you all my life, will you give that privilege?? I love you Sanyukta Agarwal. Will you be my girlfriend and soulmate?"

The whole time her saw her expressions change from surprise to shock to finally crying. He was waiting for her answer still sitting in the same position.

She pulled him up and hugged him tightly and started crying her heart out. He was confused by her reaction as he didn't know if they were happy tears or not. He tried to break the hug but in vain as her grip was firm on him.

After she calmed down she broke the hug abruptly realising their positions. She finally spoke "you shouldn't love me randhir you'll get someone much better"

Randhir was first confused but anyways replied with a smile "I know very well that I am really smart and can get anyone but what to do this stupid heart of mine wants only you" he said playfully to lighten the situation.

"This is not a joke randhir you shouldn't love me. I am not the right person for you" she shouted, her voice cold enough to send shivers through his veins and her face emotionless.

On hearing her reply he got slightly angry and matched her pitch"You don't need to tell me what is right for me. You just say if you love me or not. And what did you say you are not right for me, than please enlighten me why? and if you are not then who is?"

"I don't know. I don't know anything just that you please don't love me." She started crying again.

Seeing her in that condition his features softened and he spoke "but why sanyukta?"

"I don't wanna talk about this anymore" she started moving back to her room.

Randhir held her wrist and pinned her to the nearest wall. He held her by her waist "no sanyu you can't leave like this. You have to complete this conversation. You have to answer all my questions. Tell me. Tell me sanyu why shouldn't I love you? Why should I find someone else? Why can't you be with me? Don't you love me sanyu?"
He screamed.

She couldn't take it any more. She also screamed "yes I love you. I love you from the first time I met you. But I am not the one for you. But I .... I don't know I feel tainted, I can still feel his dirty touch on my body, I still have those marks of hate he gave me. Don't love me ran......."

Her words died in her mouth as it was sealed by his mouth. He was very happy hearing her first sentence but equally angry hearing the next one.

He put all his aggression in that kiss, biting her lips as giving a punishment and telling her that she is not allowed to talk like that.

Sanyukta was first too shocked to react but later gave up and let him do what he wanted. She could feel him slightly calm down in the kiss.
________________________________

So any thoughts about part 10.

Just a thought-:
I am not really sure about this one. I don't know if you'll connect with sanyukta's feeling or not. But we need to understand that even a slight wrong touch leaves a big impact on a girl's mind so here it is a case of molestation how can she just forget it and move on.

Precap -: well something steamy coming up😉

So tighten your seat belts.

Thank you for reading.
Stay tuned!!!